BRUINS GDT GAME 11 - 10/27 7:14 PM - Smurfs de Poutineville at BRUINS - NESN, NHLN, CITY, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
R2iesJ0rjL8TlZWyTaDsFgIywBDfA7on6yb0a7WLiOY.jpg

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
Not sure how I feel about starting the backup against this team. They've got 2 lines that retain the puck consistently and they get a decent amount of high danger shots on goal, more than you'd think for that roster.

I'd like to see Debrusk-Nordstrom-Bjork tried, also. Then run Donato-Krejci-Heinen. I really feel those lines would mesh incredibly well.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Not sure how I feel about starting the backup against this team. They've got 2 lines that retain the puck consistently and they get a decent amount of high danger shots on goal, more than you'd think for that roster.

I'd like to see Debrusk-Nordstrom-Bjork tried, also. Then run Donato-Krejci-Heinen. I really feel those lines would mesh incredibly well.
lol wow, I guess the more threads you post Rask is the backup the more you start to truly believe it. At least we can be thankful you aren't our GM or coach.

Reactions: Alicat and Dr Hook

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I plan on seeing every team once this year - 30 games but I’m sitting this one out and will be on the couch. Another HF member Jeserino will be manning the seats though so if you read this Ladyfan that’s where I’ll be when you look over.:laugh:

Weird stat for me

I keep the program and my ticket now and because I play in the SIM with many here I like to focus specifically on the opposing D as relates to Boston and maybe a future trade.

This year I’m 3-0
Ottawa
Edmonton
Philadelphia

Last year I went 23-0 before I saw them lose to Tampa in game 3 of the playoffs

Ironically that day they lost to Tampa we did a Boston doubleheader that afternoon as we the Sox were playing and they won 5-4? Mookie Betts did hit 3 homers

For those who want to bet because I plan on having another unGodly record this year I’ll be at most if not all November games

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
lol wow, I guess the more threads you post Rask is the backup the more you start to truly believe it. At least we can be thankful you aren't our GM or coach.
A lie can travel half-way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014

Such mischievousness.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Lets start hating these guys again. I want to see someone run Shaw through the boards and onto the beer guy.

I used to be so entertained by Bruins/Habs games, now it's just so bland.

That said, 4-2 Bruins.

Bingo. Need the rivalry to heat up again, the NHL is killing off rivalries.

Spanky185

Dec 1, 2014
Between BOS and NYC
Lets start hating these guys again. I want to see someone run Shaw through the boards and onto the beer guy.

I used to be so entertained by Bruins/Habs games, now it's just so bland.

That said, 4-2 Bruins.

Maybe after the WS the Bruins can sign Joe Kelly just for Habs games

DCHabitant

Feb 24, 2013
Funny how I hate the Leafs more now then the Habs.

Still f*** the Habs. Hahaha

Let's keep on rolling and Krug may be back. Imagine how good this team will be with Krug, McAvoy and Miller back?

Leafs are infinitely more hatable. And you'll likrly be fighting it out with the Toronto for division title. (My money's on the B's.) Hoping a couple of Habs prospects pan out, so that we can get some parity and the intense hatred can be rekindled.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
One of the toughest things about playing Montreal is their speed. They tend to skate circles around Boston, win or lose. I now feel confident that our team is faster than last year and that’s huge.

They also seem to have the puck on a string in the offensive zone. It’s super frustrating when the Bruins can’t seem to clear the puck. I feel like it happens constantly. Carlo is going to be a force tonight, though.

5-1 good guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad