BRUINS GDT GAME 11 - 10/27 7:14 PM - Smurfs de Poutineville at BRUINS - NESN, NHLN, CITY, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Well, I mean I look at Montreal at this point like I look at Carolina.

I sure as hell do not , there is just something about playing the scabs. A loss to them hurts more and a win is just so much sweeter. I have to many bad memories from my earlier years and losing to the scabs. Montreal fans are no where to be found when they are losing and everywhere when they are wining. Here is hoping there are none to be found tomorrow

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
les scabs are faster and a better team than last year, yes. and they beat the penguins twice, yes (am sure crosby
and his minions laughed when they saw montreal on the sked). but overall their sked has been pretty weak,
playing many non-playoff teams from last season. i expect a tight game - jesus price has been good, and so
has drouin/domi up front. but in the end, clode will lose.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I sure as hell do not , there is just something about playing the scabs. A loss to them hurts more and a win is just so much sweeter. I have to many bad memories from my earlier years and losing to the scabs. Montreal fans are no where to be found when they are losing and everywhere when they are wining. Here is hoping there are none to be found tomorrow

Yep, its hard to shake them.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
So pumped for this one. Hope to see a scoring burst from the top line again.

5:2 Bruins
Pastrnak, Marchand 2x, Donato, Moore

Reactions: HustleB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad