GDT: Game 10 | Senators @ Bruins | November 1, 7pm EST | City TV, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I'm not sayinrbg this to start an argument. But this team could really use a prolific first line center.

WhiteLight*

I'm not sayinrbg this to start an argument. But this team could really use a prolific first line center.

Nah

Yeah Turris needs to put the puck in, but he did it last year so I'm not worried yet.

What this team needs is better support from Zib. Still early yet though

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

well, any team could use that, but if you mean a prototypical 1st line center, I'd far rather we get an offensive or 2-way puckmoving LD that can anchor our 2nd pair. Would take a lot of heat of Karlsson even if they aren't playing together, and help our PP. Team is 13th in Goals per game, would be higher if would improved the PP.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Nah

Yeah Turris needs to put the puck in, but he did it last year so I'm not worried yet.

What this team needs is better support from Zib. Still early yet though
Haven't lost hope on Turris. But if he has a sub par year. I would be worried that he can't handle being keyed on game in game out.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

Well lots of teams need that kind of player, we had two of them in our existence, one left for money (understandable) , the other left due to a illogical fanbase

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
well, any team could use that, but if you mean a prototypical 1st line center, I'd far rather we get an offensive or 2-way puckmoving LD that can anchor our 2nd pair. Would take a lot of heat of Karlsson even if they aren't playing together, and help our PP. Team is 13th in Goals per game, would be higher if would improved the PP.

That LD you described is our only true need right now.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Still no lineup news on the Sens' website. That's kinda surprising. Hopefully the lines from NHL.com are right.

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Lineup tweet:
--
Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 5m5 minutes ago
Lineup info: #Sens coach MacLean confirms that @RobinLehner will start in goal tonight in Boston. There are no other changes from Thursday.
--

GO SENS GO!! RELEASE THE LEHNER!!!

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Release The Lehner.

115-650x275.jpg

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Hm, I'm too lazy to replace Andy with Lehner in the goaltender panel of the OP :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad