Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

L6r2HD1.png

PxFXPYo.png

**Turns out Lehner is starting not Anderson.

Last edited:

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
Not a good feeling about this game.
Great GDT.
Go Sens Go!!!
We need Phillips to score.

Last edited:

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Great GDT! Cheers!

Outside of Seidenberg and Hamilton, that D looks pretty weak. Maybe we should lend them Cowen or Weircoch?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
There's more quality in ten minutes of arrested development than there is in full seasons on most tv comedies

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
So I see Smith is playing on the wing again.

What are some thoughts on eventually moving Smith out? If the Sens are keeping Lazar, with Methot coming back we need to purge a spot. Keeping 8 D might just be the thing to do right now. Weir and Gryba need to get their **** together before they have any sort of trade value, and Greening is untradeable. I'd like to keep Condra on this team as well. So who is the expendable one? Smith is, especially with Lazar pushing Smith to his relatively ineffective spot on the wing.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
So I see Smith is playing on the wing again.

What are some thoughts on eventually moving Smith out? If the Sens are keeping Lazar, with Methot coming back we need to purge a spot. Keeping 8 D might just be the thing to do right now. Weir and Gryba need to get their **** together before they have any sort of trade value, and Greening is untradeable. I'd like to keep Condra on this team as well. So who is the expendable one? Smith is, especially with Lazar pushing Smith to his relatively ineffective spot on the wing.

Greening is expendable, just put him on waivers.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Too bad. Guys have a habit of having an amazing game right after the birth of a child. Woulda been great karma.

Fusbolito

Jan 29, 2012
woah, woah, hold on. bing bang theory > arrested development

I'm not usually one to contradict the opinion of others, since it's just that, an opinion, but this stood out like a sore thumb by how wrong I believe it to be.

Arrested Development at its worst was, in my opinion, about twenty times as good as any episode of Big Bang Theory.

Thus, we should trade Big Bang Theory and give Arrested development a new long-term contract and put it on the first line.

EDIT: Apparently I missed the sarcasm. Go me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad