GDT: Game 10 | Senators @ Bruins | November 1, 7pm EST | City TV, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
big bang theory isn't worthy of being in the same discussion as The Office, Its Always Sunny and Arrested Development.

Tobias is definitely one of may favourite characters in all tv history.

Last edited:

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Brilliant GDT. Arrested development will always hold a very special place in my heart.

Its always sunny in Philadelphia has filled the void quite nicely though, I must say. Easily the funniest since AD.

Anyhow go Sens go. Ive got a good feeling about this one.

Officer Fred

Jan 28, 2010
Vancouver
Brilliant GDT. Arrested development will always hold a very special place in my heart.

Its always sunny in Philadelphia has filled the void quite nicely though, I must say. Easily the funniest since AD.

Anyhow go Sens go. Ive got a good feeling about this one.

I thought Wilfred was great, as well.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
The Office >>>> Its Always Sunny > Arrested Development >>> Big Bang Theory

Man. Bbt isn't even in the same galactic quadrant as those other three shows.
30 rock could hold it's own against arrested dev. Still no where near as clever though.

yoplait

May 4, 2011
Is that the show with the dude from SNL Adam whatchmacallit?

I saw one episode and was underwhelmed

Yea, it's really good. Not anywhere close to The Office though. (The Office is my favorite comedy of all time, so that's not a slight to Brooklyn 9-9)

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Yea, it's really good. Not anywhere close to The Office though. (The Office is my favorite comedy of all time, so that's not a slight to Brooklyn 9-9)

The Office took 3 seasons to hit it's stride. Brooklyn started off strong and can only get better imo. It has a phenomenal cast which will only help it.

Plus I love anything with Terry Crews in it. Including White Chicks. Ha.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
The Office took 3 seasons to hit it's stride. Brooklyn started off strong and can only get better imo. It has a phenomenal cast which will only help it.

Plus I love anything with Terry Crews in it. Including White Chicks. Ha.

Brooklyn99Insider-Terry%20Crews-Princess%20Castle%203.gif

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012

I find it very uneven. Some great episodes, some meh. But I agree it has promise.

The Office, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Arrested Development all great shows. For something non North American I suggest The IT Crowd.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

I'm just not a fan of today's comedy schtick of overacting when pointing out silly things (like that gif of the castle with wheels)

It's amusing but I don't find it funny

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Same with Walking Dead! Love it.

Should be a good test Tonight, Go Sens Go!

Okay the fourth season of walking dead (specifically the last half with the whole walking to terminus plot) was some of the worst tv I've seen. First season of walking dead above all else. Slowly went down hill then took a nose dive at season 4. I'm hearing good things about season five though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad