GDT: Game 10: Montreal Canadiens @ St. Louis Blues 6:00 PM CST (BSMW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
If the Blues go fully off and somehow storm back into the playoffs. I'm blaming the Devils. They just had to call us Wing Ladles

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
I’ll be watching tonight…in coming 5-1 embarrassing loss
Blues after reading this post.

call-an-ambulance-call-an-ambulance-but-not-for-me.gif

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
One thing I'll always give Toropchenko credit for is he is ALWAYS willing to block a shot and he at least makes an attempt to be hard on the puck in either zone. Whether or not he's good on the offense or defense aside, he's a guy that tries his best.
Exactly. There is place for him on a contender.

Reactions: ezcreepin

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
One thing I'll always give Toropchenko credit for is he is ALWAYS willing to block a shot and he at least makes an attempt to be hard on the puck in either zone. Whether or not he's good on the offense or defense aside, he's a guy that tries his best.
And it finally paid off with him getting a breakaway and actually finishing on the play to bag a shorty! I hope Kyrou was watching his technique on the shot! :naughty: Actually, Kyrou bagged a nice one tonight, too.

Reactions: ezcreepin

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Great game by the whole team tonight. They finally played well in all 3 Zones, almost all game long. Lots of energy. They used the body, hitting a lot. Great on the forecheck and backcheck. they were moving well without the puck to set up offensive plays. Hofer was good, too. They played well 2 games in a Row! Maybe we will get some entertainment from them this season, after all! :)

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
That was probably the best game I’ve ever watched Kyrou play. Was engaged everywhere and the puck was finding him consistently.

If the team as a whole plays like they did Friday and Saturday heck even against Colorado too this team could conceivably make a push for playoffs which would certainly be refreshing

Reactions: Blueston

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
Saw a bit of both NJ and Montreal games. Some reasons for hope.

Binnington/Hofer could be a strong netminding duo. Won't have to overwork Binnington.

If Scandella could just stay healthy and play a simple game he can be very useful.

The line combinations are falling into place and could provide enough scoring - if they can fix the power play.

Maybe Krug isn't the worst defenseman in the NHL.

Reactions: Blueston

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
if i hear good things after the next game, may watch them and see for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad