Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 5/2 8:14 PM - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Really though? Matthews is hurt and missed a game.

Nylander missed tons of games.

Marner's high ankle is still messed

We want to go this route? It's a bad look to me. We're fine on the injury front compared to them.
All I am saying is it would have made a difference in game 2. I said nothing about any other game.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Just caught the highlight of ot goal again.....ha! it's like Tavares turned , then realized it was Gryz, did a u turn and beat him outside with ease, then cut inside with ease , fed a one hander pass at the same time.
A gift from Monty.
Any other wise ideas coach?
Yes teach the two Charlie's how to play hockey, That was not all gryz sorry

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Just caught the highlight of ot goal again.....ha! it's like Tavares turned , then realized it was Gryz, did a u turn and beat him outside with ease, then cut inside with ease , fed a one hander pass at the same time.
A gift from Monty.
Any other wise ideas coach?
Tavares is still a good player even though he's aged. I'm not completely excusing Gryz on the defense there but it was a lucky couple bounces - Tavares knew he was either getting pushed to going behind the net or try a willynilly flick towards the front of the net, he went with the latter option. The double bounce ended up being a lucky one and ended up sitting in front of a half open net.

Reactions: Alan Ryan

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024

There is NO WAY this should be optional. They should watch 9 hours of film after a practice, half of the practice should be on face-offs and clearing the D zone. They want to play like children, the need to be treated like children.

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
Very unprofessional from a play by play guy to call someone a coward for millions of people he hear. Especially when Jack wouldn’t ever say it to that guys face.

Every year it’s something with Jack.
And how do you know he would never say it to his face? Do you know him (Jack) personally?

Reactions: BMC

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Tavares is still a good player even though he's aged. I'm not completely excusing Gryz on the defense there but it was a lucky couple bounces - Tavares knew he was either getting pushed to going behind the net or try a willynilly flick towards the front of the net, he went with the latter option. The double bounce ended up being a lucky one and ended up sitting in front of a half open net.
Agreed. McAvoy we dopey on it as well.
The last year Mac has reminded me of Brian McCabe.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Yes teach the two Charlie's how to play hockey, That was not all gryz sorry
No it wasnt. He just set the table.
Charlie and Charlie should have cleaned up for Gryz ....... as anyone on the ice with him always has to.
I only noticed Gryz was back in the line up from the numerous give aways in his own end early in the first.
My Bruin fan buddy went
"uh-oh .... Matt Gryzlek is playing, who's injured"

Last edited:

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
If the Bruins win this series I'll be taking an infraction on the main boards, no f***ing doubt in my mind. I'll bully those nerds off the internet.

Treat it like an email you really want to send to your boss but would get you fired. Open a blank word file and write all the posts you want to make, giggle in glee, and send it to the recycle bin.

We need you, Shep.

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
Alright, enough of the Debbie Downer bullshit, it’s time for some positivity.

B’s are winning tomorrow night and are going to light up Woll, like they should have last night! Marchy, Pasta, Coyle and Zacha all score along with 1 from McAvoy. Don’t know who will be in net but it won’t matter. Let’s fk’n go Bruins!!!

Kazcram

May 13, 2012
Shakespeare Ontario
Alright, enough of the Debbie Downer bullshit, it’s time for some positivity.

B’s are winning tomorrow night and are going to light up Woll, like they should have last night! Marchy, Pasta, Coyle and Zacha all score along with 1 from McAvoy. Don’t know who will be in net but it won’t matter. Let’s fk’n go Bruins!!!
f*** yeah I love it . hope youre right

Reactions: Bruin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad