GDT: GAME #10: LEAFS @ JETS | Wed, Oct 24 @ 7PM ET | Bell MTS Place | SN1, SN360,NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 26, 2010
This game may be a blow out. I sure hope not.

The Leafs have been bad!

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Leafs can play with any team in the league. Peg. Good team. Worst fan base. Would love a repeat of game one last season.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I fear for this board if they lose.

Winnipeg is a legitimate cup contender. I won't be devastated if we lose, as long as we show up. I'd be happy with a point in Winnipeg and a victory at home.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
This is a big two game set. There are a lot of guys in blue and white that better show up without the chicken suits on.

First time I’ve seen NBCSN broadcast two Canadian teams in the regular season.

Reactions: Cobra777

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Winnipeg is a legitimate cup contender. I won't be devastated if we lose, as long as we show up. I'd be happy with a point in Winnipeg and a victory at home.

Statement game. You should be disappointed if they lose. Moral victories ended when they got Mathews and signed Tavares. Time to prove they belong with the other top teams in the league.

stuart5035

Apr 9, 2017
This is a big two game set. There are a lot of guys in blue and white that better show up without the chicken suits on.

First time I’ve seen NBCSN broadcast two Canadian teams in the regular season.

Totally agree, I cringe at the thought of our meek and mild boys getting run over by the nasty Trouba, Myers , Wheeler, Byfuglien.

It could be a physical pounding, or they might surprise

TimPeel

Dec 10, 2017
The extended rest and being on the road will help us. Not worried about tomorrow's effort as I am about Saturday's.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
This gon be a tough cookie to swallow bank on it mayne. They have harder fools out there flyiing. Meaning suckas who hit and forecheck real bad. Like fools like Wheeler, Lowry Tanev, Copp, Lemieux Claude's son and Perrault. They different type of breed we is. We do have speed, but is that enough tomorrow night mayne.. I don't knows man. They hit harder and more often. We need speed like rocky did. If we hit the net and tavares banks on that thang from the net... we have a chance. I think winnipeg is more greatly built for playoffs than we is at the moment. We need one fool like they do. Ritchie, Lucic, Jenner type of sucka. There are others as well and I'ma underline this sentence. Get some fools!

We still have a chance. Need andersen and speed. Real hard.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Jets are another extremely physical team. Much like the blues. Most WC teams are.

I hope the leafs are ready for this one. Blues came out and punched them in the face and the leafs never recovered

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
If it helps leafs nation we are 2-3 at home and 4-0 on the road. We are like two different teams on the road as opposed to home. 7-14 goals for, against at home. 27-16 on the road....

Reactions: NastyKnies

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Updated thread as GDT:

uSqLBL4.png

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Time to get back on Track and what better way then do it against the Jets in there building, Expecting a big game from the Tavares/Marner/Hyman line today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad