GDT: Game # 10: Jets @ Devils, 7PM, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Barring the return of Havlat and Camm I think Pete needs to stick with the 3rd period lines or something close to them.

JJ has earned a shot to center a third line, and Hernique at Elias' wing could get him going.

JJ has been fantastic and proving more and more each night he belongs in the lineup

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't think Reid is ready for the NHL yet. His shot needs to be more accurate. A couple nice chances tonight that went wide.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
JJ has been fantastic and proving more and more each night he belongs in the lineup

100% and you can listen to him and his attitude that he wants it and is willing to go nuts for it.

I am REALLY happy for JJ and really hope he runs with it and starts to become the player we all hope he can be.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
No shifts in the last 10 minutes of the 3rd or OT.

And he damn well deserved every minute of having his ass glued to the bench.

He almost SUNK us with a brutal turnover in the 3rd. **** him in the ear, he's as bad as he's made out to be around here. Every bit of it.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Kamikaze JJ is a beautiful thing to watch.

Every time his line lost possession, he'd just barrel into the opposing forward's angle.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
he just said "we needed offense thats why he didnt play much late in the game"

He did complement all three kids and also JJ so maybe he will still wean off of Sal and let the kids take some of the burden.

It helps a lot of Greene is back on track. Sal was doing some Greene lifting because Greene was lost for a while.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
he just said "we needed offense thats why he didnt play much late in the game"

Hopefully he's just trying to avoid throwing him under the bus.

Does anyone know exactly how much he played after that awful and almost backbreaking turnover early in the 3rd? I didn't notice him out much after that.

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
stoked jake is putting it together, he could turn out to be a modern equivalent of brylin.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Does anyone know exactly how much he played after that awful and almost backbreaking turnover early in the 3rd? I didn't notice him out much after that.

Very very little. I think he had two shifts in total in the third, no OT.

Eric Sachs

Jan 31, 2007

One more shift IIRC

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
You are not going to embarrass a Vet. Sal has played in the third when we have been down a goal in the third before. He got benched (rightly so)

Eric Sachs

Jan 31, 2007
and I think he actually realized how bad Salvador was playing.. because he typically gets OT time, no?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Call me crazy, I really think they looked like they were trying to play for the shootout in OT. It was almost like they felt like they could actually win one and just wanted to get it over with.

They were playing well enough to not give up anything, but weren't pressuring to win. I even had this feeling we could beat them in a shootout. I'm very happy we beat them in a shootout. It's more humiliating for them IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad