Post-Game Talk: GAME 10 - If you turned off your TV when Pittsburgh went ahead 5-2 SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE- BRUINS 6 Pens 5 F/OT

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I liked and generally like Mcdonagh as a PBP , but I felt Ferraro was insufferable especially with the "running the goalie" nonsense.
Didn't they all play into it? I'll take NESN any day over that crew. Nothing but a bunch of a0holes topping each other saying "this has to stop, goalies have to be better protected. You wouldn't be able to do that to the Bruins goalies" Horseshit! Up until this year, it happened pretty regularly and with the "turn the other cheek" coaching it was never dealt with. The worm has turned folks!

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
I didn't listen to the whole game, but I thought the announcers were good. Ferraro is never a favorite as I find him too negative on guys, but I thought what I heard was great from him. I screamed at the TV at a Malkin dive in OT as did Ferraro "he wasn't touched", but on video replay it clearly showed he was tripped and he said he was mistaken.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
Picked the wrong night to cut out early, but with a 5-2 lead and a late start I wasn't too upset to close the stream off. Just a real shame that sportsnet now sucks so bad that I could just pickup where I left off in the morning. I had to watch highlights and feel like I missed a lot of the slow build to getting that tie goal late in the 3rd.

Reactions: JOKER 192

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Picked the wrong night to cut out early, but with a 5-2 lead and a late start I wasn't too upset to close the stream off. Just a real shame that sportsnet now sucks so bad that I could just pickup where I left off in the morning. I had to watch highlights and feel like I missed a lot of the slow build to getting that tie goal late in the 3rd.

Are you using the Sportsnet Now app? I found a way to watch the game and was able to go to the third period to begin. Their app sucks though, sometimes there is no video, just a black screen. I have to unplug my AppleTV to watch the next day because it just won't load. Ugh....

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
I liked and generally like Mcdonagh as a PBP , but I felt Ferraro was insufferable especially with the "running the goalie" nonsense.
true..

Ferraro is ok, but when him and Gord Miller do a broadcast together, it is a non stop gab fest, especially Miller. Drives me nuts when play is going on and Miller is going on about useless stuff..irritating as hell..

As far as goalies flopping, refs need to call out their embellishment much more.

Reactions: Gordoff

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
1667413942614.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad