GDT: Game 10 | Detroit Red Wings vs. St. Louis Blues | 8:00 PM EST | FS-D (HD) ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
Gotta rest Howard sometime...

I'm on board with a high scoring game, like 6-4, the last one being an empty netter.

Ennui

I like our team?
Aug 13, 2008
Living in the past
www.fsb.ru
Mrazek gets the nod tonight!

As much as I am convinced that Mrazek has all the star potential in the world, that would equate to throwing him to the wolves.

I can't imagine that the Wings management would put his feet to the fire like that in his first NHL game; that's something an organization like the Blue Jackets would pull.

cnot19

Jan 13, 2009
Red Wings News Feed ‏@RedWingsFeed
Petr Mrazek will make his NHL debut tonight in St. Louis via @longballswalls. Source: Petr Mrazek #RedWings

WHere I got it from.

Also
Bryan Yates FanvsFan ‏@NHLOn_The_Ice
Looks like Petr Mrazek will make his #NHL debut for the #RedWings tonight against #StlBlues. #NHL

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
As much as I am convinced that Mrazek has all the star potential in the world, that would equate to throwing him to the wolves.

I can't imagine that the Wings management would put his feet to the fire like that in his first NHL game; that's something an organization like the Blue Jackets would pull.

It's a great move. If he plays well he'll get another start this weekend.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Wow, you must have had to do an extensive google image search to find such a good picture of Cleary. :naughty: I just hope we don't lose by double digits. :help:

Electric Thunder

Jul 19, 2011
Oklahoma

Those were my thoughts initially as well, but one could say the same about throwing Jimmy out there when it's obvious he is in major need of a breather.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Petr Mrazek will make his NHL debut tonight in St. Louis via @longballswalls. Source: Petr Mrazek #RedWings

WHere I got it from.

Also
Looks like Petr Mrazek will make his #NHL debut for the #RedWings tonight against #StlBlues. #NHL

Well at least it will give us something to look forward to tonight. The kid's got the right attitude, go out there shut them down Petr! :yo:

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA

WHere I got it from.

Also

Thank you. No idea why I didn't check Twitter.

I'm very excited about this. :handclap:

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Good for Mrazek. Try it out, maybe they'll improve their defense and help him out. Howard needs a rest and they need to focus on their defensive game.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
It's a great move. If he plays well he'll get another start this weekend.

Plus, while the Blues have a very good team it isn't like they are am offensive Juggernaut. You really can't shield goalies anyways, might as well get him in there.

cnot19

Jan 13, 2009
Hes a big boy, obviously has had success and I'm sure has had failures, a goalie's confidence shouldn't be rattled by one bad showing. Tonight should be a good experience for him. I'm excited to watch the him play but can only watch the first period before I have to go play hockey myself. :cry:

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
How come we are already meeting the Blues 3rd time?

Out of the blues first 10 games, they'll have played 3 against Nashville and 3 against Detroit... So 6 out of 10 against those 2 teams. Strange schedule.

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
Howard needs the rest badly. But Mrazek should have started at home against Calgary rather than on the road against a Blues team that just got embarrassed by the Predators.

This isn't a 20/20 thing either, this seemed pretty evident after Howard's **** performance against CBJ.

Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad