GDT: [Game #10] Dallas Stars @ Vancouver Canucks – 9:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #10 – 11/04/2023 – 9:00 PM CT – BSSW
Rodgers Arena

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Vancouver Canucks
7-1-1, 15 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 7-2-1, 15 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

t4xGONM.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

ztUaXq7.png

Vancouver Canucks

Mikheyev - Pettersson - Kuzmenko
Di Giuseppe - Miller - Boeser
Beauvillier - Suter - Garland
Studnicka - Lafferty - Hoglander

Hughes - Hronek
Cole - Friedman
Soucy - Myers

Demko

2fmwd0w.png

Last edited:

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
We've struggled against Vancouver recently for some reason and Pettersson always kills us. I'm expecting a high scoring pond hockey style game

Reactions: Kcb12345
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
"Boys, it's our solemn duty to win this one to stem the tide of Vancouver threads on HF main boards"
- Pete DeBoer in pregame, probably
Seriously. I'm not gonna be mad if the Stars lose, but it'd sure be nice to win and slow that nonsense down a little. I get being excited about a hot start in your first ten games, but when your team hasn't qualified for a real (non-Covid) playoffs since 2015, maybe relax on already booking your riot police for overtime next June.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Seriously. I'm not gonna be mad if the Stars lose, but it'd sure be nice to win and slow that nonsense down a little. I get being excited about a hot start in your first ten games, but when your team hasn't qualified for a real (non-Covid) playoffs since 2015, maybe relax on already booking your riot police for overtime next June.
Hahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Elysian and Zapp

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Welcome back to "Who Is That Player?" Today we examine the Canucks' roster with a fine-toothed comb to uncover that famous blueliner, Mark Friedman.

mark-friedman-2023-50.jpg

The bane of NHL insider Elliotte Friedman's existence, Friedman, now 27, has been waived 5 times in his career.

Mere weeks after another waiving, Friedman was recently acquired in a trade with Pittsburgh which saw formerly hyped prospect Jack Rathbone going the other way. Potentially a curious move as the Penguins opted to instead carry AHL players like Ryan Shea and Will Butcher. Finding himself in Vancouver's Top 6, Friedman has thus far played uneventful hockey that involves neither the PP nor the PK.

Originally taken in the 3rd round of the 2014 draft by Philadelphia, the Bowling Green State alumnus quickly cultivated a reputation in his 72 NHL games. Variously described as a "shit-stirrer", "watered-down pest", and "edgy", Friedman was reportedly hated by his former Flyer teammates.

This concludes, "Who Is That Player?"

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
I was born just outside of Vancouver, and have always had a soft spot for them, but man the fans are getting very annoying. Honestly don't get why the rest of the NHL is even wasting there time this season lol

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
I was born just outside of Vancouver, and have always had a soft spot for them, but man the fans are getting very annoying. Honestly don't get why the rest of the NHL is even wasting there time this season lol
Seriously... They're 10 games in. Judging by all the main board threads I figured they were 10-0-0 or something like that. 7-2-1 is a good record, but pump the brakes.

All it does is make fans of others teams despise your team and root for you to fail

Reactions: Magic Mittens

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
4th game in 6 nights on the road vs a much younger team with better skating.

Not gonna get my hopes up for this one, but here's hoping they can manage at least a point.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I donno, minutes are low for our players we play everyone. Playing in a non back to back games having legs and energy shouldn't be an issue IMO. If they aren't skating its not because they are tired.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
As its a Vancouver game, with Mr. Gaglardi in attendance, I just took a look at his businesses in the USA. He has now expanded Moxies to 8 locations, Boston, Florida, Arizona, and Texas. Not as much movement on the hotel side, only the 2 DFW locations.

Keep collecting that dough and put it back into the club Mr. Gaglardi.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00