Around the League

GreytWun

Sep 29, 2017
Ontario
I dunno I could see any of those guys going to another team and lighting it up in the playoffs. Nylander was good last year and well only has played 1 game so far, so don't really think that guy is an issue.

I would kill for either of them.
IMG_5134.gif

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Absolutely dreadful for the league that Washington made it in over us or even the Pens who were playing pretty good hockey down the stretch

What a nothing series

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Not that he looked like a force either in the reg season, but Ovi had a extra stank of lazy this playoff. I guess if they don't count towards the record screw it right?

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
If i was a wings player i would be even more frustrated after watching that caps team do absolutely nothing. Rangers basically got a 1st round bye

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Not that he looked like a force either in the reg season, but Ovi had a extra stank of lazy this playoff. I guess if they don't count towards the record screw it right?

I only watched this last game but it's crazy how unengaged he was. Imagine the laziest most selfish guy in drop in hockey and double it, that's how he looked.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Hopefully that whimper is the official ending of Washington being out of the lottery, and Detroit can keep improving to provide an actual playoff team that plays like one.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Caps are in a weird spot. They overachieved and goalied their way into the last playoff spot. The remaining old guard didn't show much in those 4 playoff games.

But they have some young pieces already up and in the system that can help retool on the fly. But with the way they play, can they really count on Lindgren again to be as good as he was?

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Jonatan Berggren is our Lord and Savior,
May 11, 2023
Caps are in a weird spot. They overachieved and goalied their way into the last playoff spot. The remaining old guard didn't show much in those 4 playoff games.

But they have some young pieces already up and in the system that can help retool on the fly. But with the way they play, can they really count on Lindgren again to be as good as he was?
They can’t.

I only watched this last game but it's crazy how unengaged he was. Imagine the laziest most selfish guy in drop in hockey and double it, that's how he looked.
So Alexander semin. Or Jakub Vrana

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Tampa is out, eh?

The Panthers look like a wagon. I could see them winning it this year.
yeah panthers should be the clear favorite at this point

Gonna be a fascinating offseason for the lightning. They are very clearly on the decline from their peak years. Do they continue to roll with an aging core like pittsburgh has or do they break it up?

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I don't think Tampa is done in the same way that a Calgary or a St Louis are likely done. I think it's a combination of Florida being that good and Tampa having played so many playoff games over the last several years.

But hey, if it makes them an easier target for a trade this summer, I won't say no.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I don't think Tampa is done in the same way that a Calgary or a St Louis are likely done. I think it's a combination of Florida being that good and Tampa having played so many playoff games over the last several years.

But hey, if it makes them an easier target for a trade this summer, I won't say no.

I also think Vasi is off because of his surgery. Time will tell if that has somewhat wrecked his career or he bounces back. He wasn't good all year after missing the first 2 months.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad