GDT: [Game #10] Dallas Stars @ Vancouver Canucks – 9:00 PM CT (BSSW)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Both goalies look good. Dallas has had the better chances and Demko is the only reason this game isn't 2-0.

Reactions: roryjones

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Honestly, great first period. Boys should be worn out but look hungry. We get better as games go on so hopefully offense can cash in on one of these great chances. Demko looks strong through, gonna be a greasy one that gets by.

Reactions: Kipper 17

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Honestly, great first period. Boys should be worn out but look hungry. We get better as games go on so hopefully offense can cash in on one of these great chances. Demko looks strong through, gonna be a greasy one that gets by.
Best first period this season?

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Why does Dellandrea have no hockey skills.

I love how hard he plays but he really isn't good. I have no clue why Sturm and Castillo think so highly of him. He's a better version of Ryan Garbutt. He has the puck skills of an AHL player.

I like the current 4th line because they all play fast but he's the least skilled one on the line.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I love how hard he plays but he really isn't good. I have no clue why Sturm and Castillo think so highly of him. He's a better version of Ryan Garbutt. He has the puck skills of an AHL player.

I like the current 4th line because they all play fast but he's the least skilled one on the line.
Ryan Garbutt was awesome take it back

• Love
Reactions: The Tourist

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The BS update app on my TV.

It then wouldn’t let me cast from my laptop to TV.

Ballys is literally the worst company of all time. I can’t wait until they officially go bankrupt.
When I got that error on my TVs after their app updated, I reached out to Ballys and spent an hour on hold in the chat to ultimately find out the Ballys TV app no longer supports Samsung TVs made before 2019. Mine was made in 2018. My guess is you have an older TV and are now not going to be able to watch, but you can contact them to verify. They have not published a list anywhere saying which TVs they're no longer supporting.

I'm having to watch games on my laptop for now. Ballys doesn't have a PS5 app, so I can't go there. They also broke their iPad app so that it doesn't show full screen video any longer and also doesn't cast to a TV.

So my options are to either go back to a cable service at $70-100 per month or buy a new TV.

Reactions: TrillMike

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I love how hard he plays but he really isn't good.
i always thought his issues stemmed from being a smaller physical frame than most but hes listed at 6'1" sooo..

13th OA should really be better than he is

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes