GDT: Game 10: Columbus vs. Toronto | 10/25 7PM EDT

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I think he's fulfilled his role just fine, lots of energy and lots of hits. What were you expecting of him?
See, there's only two statistics that count: Points and Hits. You must be generating one or the other in large quantities, or else you suck.

It's SCIENCE.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Mackenzie is one of the best 4th line centers in the league. He knows his role is to bring speed and physicality and he does it.

The word to describe tonight's game is "critical."

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I did that. No one listens to me.

Well that just shows you that CBJ fans aren't obsessed with everything Leafs or Toronto. Ottawa and Sens fans are completely controlled and obsessed with trying to do everything in their power to keep us out of their building. Some examples include threatening their season ticket holders of ticket cancellation for selling to Leaf fans. Banning all Leaf jerseys from the arena. Forcing Leaf fans to bring unperishable food for their food bank in exchange to be allowed in the arena. It is beyond absurd the way they do things. They've tried everything but yet whenever we play them in Ottawa 75% of the building are Leaf fans. If I was Melnyk I'd be happy Leaf fans are selling my building out not trying to keep them out.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
We are too concerned with Chicago, Pittsburgh, and Wings fans. Boo! I wish I could push them down the stairs. :sarcasm:

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@Aportzline: #CBJ RW Jared Boll (stomach virus) will take warmups. After that, decision will be made regarding his availability vs @MapleLeafs tonight.”

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Hopefully we are at least the majority of fans in the crowd tonight. lol

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Used to like the Leafs as my second team back in the day, but their insufferable fans have really turned me off over the years. Hoping for a solid effort and a bunch of quiet fans in blue and white. Also, for fans there, please don't take any crap from the visitors. Tired of invaders feeling like they can get away with anything here.

JrussJacket

May 26, 2004
Twitter @jrusscbj
I think he's fulfilled his role just fine, lots of energy and lots of hits. What were you expecting of him?

I think Dmac has been great! One of the best 4th line centers in the league, bet money that MGMT has fielded alot of calls over the last couple years with teams interesting in him. He also has some offensive skill too. Was surprised though that he is a -5 this season.

Aspie with attitude

May 9, 2013
Hey everyone I got burgers, hotdogs, you name it on the grill for tonight's game. LET'S GO JACKETS! O-HI-O!!!!!!!!
6a00e551d294ef88330133f31bac9f970b-800wi

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Hopefully we keep the motor running otherwise I feel we'll get run over. Given how good the Leafs are at getting into prime areas and how porous we have been... Need to be physical or I don't feel this ends well

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Also, for fans there, please don't take any crap from the visitors. Tired of invaders feeling like they can get away with anything here.

This. This is why I will be at the game next Saturday. I don't know how Leafs fans are, but I sure as s**t won't be taking crap from Pens fans come next week. Hopefully the hometown crowd does us proud tonight, for this is the first true test of defending our beloved Nationwide.

Aspie with attitude

May 9, 2013
This. This is why I will be at the game next Saturday. I don't know how Leafs fans are, but I sure as s**t won't be taking crap from Pens fans come next week. Hopefully the hometown crowd does us proud tonight, for this is the first true test of defending our beloved Nationwide.

A couple years ago I went to one game where we played Pittsburg and the visiting fans seem pretty nice. Even chatted with a family who traveled from there who were very nice people. They told me how much they enjoyed Columbus visiting the zoo and what not.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
A couple years ago I went to one game where we played Pittsburg and the visiting fans seem pretty nice. Even chatted with a family who traveled from there who were very nice people. They told me how much they enjoyed Columbus visiting the zoo and what not.

ok, maybe they're a little better than wings fans...

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Sometimes I forget how good Leo is. Glad this stream has his performances of the anthems included.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad