Inactive
Craig, Nikitin

Injured
Bass, Calvert, Horton​

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
we need to come out strong...gonna be a lot of Blue and White in the crowd tonight...bring your cheering voices...

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
imo, this is the best team we'll have seen at this point in the season.

Going to be a huge test for our defense to contain 2 very deadly scoring lines. The timing is good, coming off two home wins, confidence is back, and hopefully we're healthy.

I think we can hang with this team. I liken this to the matchups vs the Hawks last season, and we played well in every one of those games.

2-1 CBJ, SO overtime win

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
imo, this is the best team we'll have seen at this point in the season.

Going to be a huge test for our defense to contain 2 very deadly scoring lines. The timing is good, coming off two home wins, confidence is back, and hopefully we're healthy.

I think we can hang with this team. I liken this to the matchups vs the Hawks last season, and we played well in every one of those games.

2-1 CBJ, SO overtime win

I think Boston is a better team...but semantics...will be a good measuring stick for this early in the season...

same line up as last two games for us per coach

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
3119946ed750d25f0f.jpg

03columbus600.jpg

7:00 PM EDT
Nationwide Arena
Columbus, Ohio

Leafs' fan coming in peace. That's Nationwide Arena? Man, I need to get my ass to Columbus at some point to watch a game. Looks magnificent. Anyway; here's hoping for a great game between two good clubs.​

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Leafs' fan coming in peace. That's Nationwide Arena? Man, I need to get my ass to Columbus at some point to watch a game. Looks magnificent. Anyway; here's hoping for a great game between two good clubs.

No, haha. That's just across from the arena. I usually just put a random downtown/city shot in the GDT.

Doesn't mean you still shouldn't come down though! :D

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Leafs' fan coming in peace. That's Nationwide Arena? Man, I need to get my ass to Columbus at some point to watch a game. Looks magnificent. Anyway; here's hoping for a great game between two good clubs.

the far left side of the screen is where the arena is...

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Looking forward to this one. Its the kind of game we have to win to establish ourselves as a good team.

Keys to the game:

Keep the legs moving :laugh:

Seriously we have to stay out of the box-their pp is lethal
and
we have to play that swarming all over the ice team defense to minimize their scoring chances.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
No, haha. That's just across from the arena. I usually just put a random downtown/city shot in the GDT.

Doesn't mean you still shouldn't come down though! :D

Absolutely. Would be a great road trip.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Leaf fan here, good luck tonight should be a beauty! :yo: You guys have the pleasure of this being Clarkson's first game officially as a Leaf coming off his suspension.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Leaf fan here, good luck tonight should be a beauty! :yo: You guys have the pleasure of this being Clarkson's first game officially as a Leaf coming off his suspension.

A significant event in the Leafs season, to be sure, I just hope we don't allow it to be too comfortable a debut for him!

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
This tweet is a little vague but

‏@smitchcd 32m

#CBJ RW Jared Boll absent from a.m. skate. Cody Bass took rushes w/ 4th line.

If I read that right, is Bass a possibility to play tonight?

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
This tweet is a little vague but

If I read that right, is Bass a possibility to play tonight?

Craig is still on the roster, I guess. They would have to activate Bass off IR and put him in ahead of Craig. Probably unlikely.

Probably just normal maintenance day stuff.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I've lost track of who is up from Springy but it kind of looks like he could. If there is someone up from S then they'd have to go back before Bass could play. Can you come off IR and play same day?

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Can anybody for the love of God tell me why they're obsessed with updating us on Bass? I mean I'm sure he's a great guy and I bet his mother loves him but he's far from integral to the success of this team.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
no one is saying injury...we'll need boll against Orr etc...

Orr really doesn't fight much unless it is in retaliation of a dirty hit or the other guy wants to fight. I don't think he has fought since the season opener.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Shawn Mitchell ‏@smitchcd 1m
#CBJ RW Jared Boll suffering from stomach bug but is expected to play tonight, coach Todd Richards said.

must have been making out with Wiz again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad