GDT: Game 10: Columbus vs. Toronto | 10/25 7PM EDT

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
we need to come out strong...gonna be a lot of Blue and White in the crowd tonight...bring your cheering voices...

That's okay, you mix in the red OSU jerseys and it will all balance out to CBJ colors. :sarcasm:

jacketsnc33

Nov 24, 2007
Jackets will need to play a great game tonight to come out with a W. Bob will be busy, hope he is up for the task. I'll be cheering loudly up in 227. Go Jackets.

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
No. Still a couple months out I hear.

Ahh that's too bad. I was on the fence on which UFA I'd rather sign: Horton or Clarkson.

There was a poll on the Leafs forum which was probably about 70-30 for Clarkson. But I would've liked to see one before we had signed him.

Close call

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Jackets will need to play a great game tonight to come out with a W. Bob will be busy, hope he is up for the task. I'll be cheering loudly up in 227. Go Jackets.

No he won't the Leafs don't shoot a lot but the shots they do take they make count. The game with oilers is a great example 20 shots, 6 goals

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
No he won't the Leafs don't shoot a lot but the shots they do take they make count. The game with oilers is a great example 20 shots, 6 goals

Game against the Ducks we had 2 shots half way through the game. Ended up scoring 4 goals on 25 or so shots. The Leafs may not shoot a lot but when they do it's usually from prime scoring areas. Thats why the whole "Corsi" B.S doesn't work. I'd rather have my team shoot less from good quality areas then to out shoot a team from far out.

Asif16*

Boll vs Orr

Mclaren vs Mackenzie

Dubinsky/Wiz vs Clarkson

Phaneuf vs Foligno

In terms of potential bouts, does that sound about right? lol

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
The Jackets have to keep the Leafs' speed to a minimum and be ready to be hit. They're a high octane team that runs off of energy, so if we can slow them down, we should be in good shape.

Should be a fun one to watch.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
we need to come out strong...gonna be a lot of Blue and White in the crowd tonight...bring your cheering voices...

Was just out walking around the building at lunch and the Leaf fans are already swarming the arena district.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Was just out walking around the building at lunch and the Leaf fans are already swarming the arena district.

LOL....you could always go the Sen's route and threaten your season ticket holders if they sell us tickets!!

Hoping for a good game tonight fellas.:yo:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets 1h
Joffrey lupul is having trouble putting pressure on his bruised foot. He's doubtful tonight. Looks like leivo in and mcclaren too. #TMLtalk

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Boll vs Orr

Mclaren vs Mackenzie

Dubinsky/Wiz vs Clarkson

Phaneuf vs Foligno

In terms of potential bouts, does that sound about right? lol

Umm you know Mclaren is one of the top heaveyweights in the league and is way out of Mackenzies league?
Should be a fast pace game, Columbus is going to have to be very physical, especially on the young D-Men

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I'm going to my first game in almost 3 years. It's been a long time since this former full season ticket holder has decided to use his disposable income on the CBJ. The realignment has me excited to see the teams in the east so I bought a six pack of games against the eastern teams. This is my first. I'm excited for tonight. Go Jackets.

Arch City Zach

Jun 10, 2011
Columbus, OH
archcityarmy.com
Can anybody for the love of God tell me why they're obsessed with updating us on Bass? I mean I'm sure he's a great guy and I bet his mother loves him but he's far from integral to the success of this team.

After having a few beers with him, I'm always interested in what's going with him. Dude played with a separated shoulder for a MONTH in SPR. Anyone that does that is a-ok with me.

thebus2288*

If you ask me I'd like to see Bass in pretty often. Think he should be the 1st guy in for any injury at least. Better than Craig, Collins or Skille. **** get him in for Comeau or Mackenzie for a game. The guy plays a very similar game to Dorsett. Fast, hard on the puck, goes to the net, will fight pretty much anybody and adds a decent underrated scoring touch.

Serious question, am I the only 1 who's been disappointed with Mackenzie this year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad