Drewiske-Muzzin

Quick

Last edited:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
you guys had to know this was coming...:sarcasm:

sam/dsl...clean that up as you see fit...i just wanted to have my fun doing my first ever GDT...

Last edited:

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Kings Lineup

Kings Lineup:
Brown-Kopitar-Williams
Penner-Richards-JEFF CARTER
Gagne-Stoll-Lewis
Clifford-Fraser-Nolan

Scuderi-Doughty
Martinez-Voynov
Drewiske-Muzzin

Quick

IbdbJwe.jpg

TS5i5Gh.jpg

jdhebner

Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
I ain't cousin Basil
Visit site
Curious that it seems like it took till this time last year for the jackets to get 3 wins. I like a lot more of what I see this season than I did last season. I'd have loved a 7-2 start, but 3-5-1 sure beats the pants off of last years first 9 games.

Let's start clawing back to 0.500 CBJ!

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
This is going to be a big opportunity for some of the rookies(defenseman) to make a name for themselves. Especially Savard and Erixon. I think Moore is a lock on cbj from here on out, and Murray still has to prove himself but he's basically a lock. So one of these kids is really going to need to make a name for themselves if they want a spot come next season.

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
We're rested, err is that rusty.
Our offense is on fire, for one game out of nine.
Our defense is depleted, but as long as JFJ can play 35 minutes will it matter?

I think it's time for our (almost) annual October-November butt whipping - that due to the lockout occurs in February this season.

LAK - 7
CBJ - 2

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Big game for the Jackets. Winning is always good, but tonight it also means:

1) Carter loses
2) LA stays near the bottom of the league, keeping their draft pick in good shape.

Go Jackets!

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
i just vote for it to not be a 3 point game...i'll be rooting for the Jackets of course...but still...and Matthew...you win!

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Kia-Soul-Axwell-Ad-Interior-Hamsters-623x389.jpg

With that defense, this team will need all the luck the Kia Soul Hamsters can provide.

This one gets ugly, fast. 6-1 Kings.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Complete, absolute, total, utter, annihilation. We lose 8-3 however Jeff Carter is checked into the mezzanine by Boll and is ripped apart by 83 ex-girlfriends that he had in the few months he was here. They finally figured out he was juggling them all at the same time as 23 of them were from the same sorority.

Holden with a hat trick and Howson signs him to a 10 year deal after Davidon falls over dead from a heart attack as Howson makes the suggestion to him for the deal.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
I must say though, this trade may become a great one for CBJ. Jack Johnson's been a beast and we still have a #1 draft pick in limbo. Hope we can help bury LA in the standings.

I remember when the trade went down that LA fans were predicting JJ to have the worse +/- of all defensemen since he was averaging -17 on the Kings annually going to the CBJ.

He's plus 3 since arriving in Columbus while putting in 28 minutes a night. (Cue the "plus/minus is a team stat" responses).

Zoo16

Bye West,Hello East!
Oct 30, 2008
Columbus, OH
Jeff Carter won't be able to hear your boos, with his Stanley Cup ring in one ear and Fro's tongue in his other. ;)

JJ plays hard all 60 minutes......literally. His TOI will be 60 minutes.

Win it for JJ!

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
I just want Dubi, Boll and Dorse to go Hansen Bros on Carter in a corner.

That or let JMFJ off his chain. In college he responded nicely to "Kill Jack Kill" chants. Of course the penalty he always took immediately would be a really stupid one.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
@Aportzline "#CBJ Jared Boll has 119 fighting majors in his career. Next time he fights, he'll pass Jody Shelley (119) for most fights in club history."

How great would it be if he set the record taking out Carter?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad