GDT: Game 10: Colorado @ Columbus, 7 PM ET

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Tex deserved that goal. He’s been creating a lot of chances.

Today I finally realized how INSANE our 23 and under forward group is. Laine, Sillinger, Chinakhov, Marchenko, Johnson… Insane. And that’s not even counting Texier, Bemstrom, Foudy, Voronkov, Angle…

Fun times are ahead.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Welcome to the NHL Columbus .. Elvis is elite .. Sillinger , Chinakov are going to be studs . Coming next yr , Marchenko and Johnson

We hope. I'm still wondering if Johnson really could use more time. If we really project him as a center I think it is detrimental to him to continue to play wing for Michigan. He's with great players so I can't fault Michigan for doing what they are doing. I wouldn't be opposed if he stayed at Michigan an extra year to play center if Beniers turns pro after this season.

In regards to Marchenko, I just hope he's not lured into staying over in the KHL. I believe he's communicating with Chinakov on what it is like over here so hopefully he is encouraged by him to get over here next year.

Reactions: EspenK

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
This is one of those nights where I don't think the xG stats are representative. I thought the Jackets had the better chances.
Sometimes I have a feel stats didn`t watch games. :sarcasm:

There is almost zero chance of that happening. He said he is coming over and now he's getting his ice time jerked around by the fools at SKA.
That has nothing to do with it. Gusev and Kuzmenko are playing left wingы and nobody is pushing them. And then it's a battle because Volkov and Zykov has come.
SKA St. Petersburg at eliteprospects.com
SKA has token many young players it`s the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoeBartoli

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Nice to see the competition for playing time being so heated.

I’m not sure who sits for domi
Domi can go away, dude just makes bonehead play after bonehead play. He and Jack both hardly think out there although Jack has been much better of late. Boqvist back will be nice. Trade Domi and bring up Angle.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Domi can go away, dude just makes bonehead play after bonehead play. He and Jack both hardly think out there although Jack has been much better of late. Boqvist back will be nice. Trade Domi and bring up Angle.

A couple more games of Stenlund and you'll be happy to have Domi's wheels back. Of course he might comeback and just make nothing but boneheaded plays, but he could also come back and play on fire. You never know with him.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
A couple more games of Stenlund and you'll be happy to have Domi's wheels back. Of course he might comeback and just make nothing but boneheaded plays, but he could also come back and play on fire. You never know with him.
This team plays so much better without players like Domi, most likely because this team doesnt have the goal scoring power to play dumb and loose. Its contagious, people see Domi doing it and bleeds into the whole team. Stenlund is just a deer in the headlights, just an AHLer at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad