GDT: Game 10 - CBJ vs CAR - 24 Oct, 7pm, @Nat

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Look, if Milano had more than 2 goals I could see him out there. But you need guy out there who are going to win puck battles and not get knocked off the puck easy. Milano needs to be better.
Just like Torts....he'll never truly get out of your dog house. Maybe you and Torts can go into partnership on a kennel.

Reactions: EspenK

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
It is two points. Would you rather have one? Or none? All that matters is to accumulate as many points as possible. Plenty of games left. No worries

just an observation. Of course 2 points are important don’t be ridiculous. But can’t count on ROW as first tiebreaker anymore. More of a complaint about the NHL

Reactions: Fred Glover

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
OT wins mean the same as regulation wins. Shootout wins are the ones that mean less

nope. Regulation wins are the first tiebreaker this year:
  1. The fewer number of games played (i.e., superior points percentage).
  2. The greater number of games won, excluding games won in Overtime or by Shootout (i.e., "Regulation Wins").
  3. The greater number of games won, excluding games won by Shootout. This figure is reflected in the ROW column.
  4. The greater number of games won by the Club in any manner (i.e, "Total Wins"). This figure is reflected in the W column.
  5. The greater number of points earned in games against each other among two or more tied clubs. For the purpose of determining standing for two or more Clubs that have not played an even number of games with one or more of the other tied Clubs, the first game played in the city that has the extra game (the "odd game") shall not be included. When more than two Clubs are tied, the percentage of available points earned in games among each other (and not including any "odd games") shall be used to determine standing.
  6. The greater differential between goals for and against (including goals scored in Overtime or awarded for prevailing in Shootouts) for the entire regular season. This figure is reflected in the DIFF column.
  7. The greater number of goals scored (including goals scored in Overtime or awarded for prevailing in Shootouts) for the entire regular season. This figure is reflected in the GF column.

Reactions: Robert

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
nope. Regulation wins are the first tiebreaker this year:
  1. The fewer number of games played (i.e., superior points percentage).
  2. The greater number of games won, excluding games won in Overtime or by Shootout (i.e., "Regulation Wins").
  3. The greater number of games won, excluding games won by Shootout. This figure is reflected in the ROW column.
  4. The greater number of games won by the Club in any manner (i.e, "Total Wins"). This figure is reflected in the W column.
  5. The greater number of points earned in games against each other among two or more tied clubs. For the purpose of determining standing for two or more Clubs that have not played an even number of games with one or more of the other tied Clubs, the first game played in the city that has the extra game (the "odd game") shall not be included. When more than two Clubs are tied, the percentage of available points earned in games among each other (and not including any "odd games") shall be used to determine standing.
  6. The greater differential between goals for and against (including goals scored in Overtime or awarded for prevailing in Shootouts) for the entire regular season. This figure is reflected in the DIFF column.
  7. The greater number of goals scored (including goals scored in Overtime or awarded for prevailing in Shootouts) for the entire regular season. This figure is reflected in the GF column.

My mistake. Is this new?

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Have a pretty good record with the schedule we’ve had.

That’s a f***ing GRITTY win. Overcome 2 bad luck goals against, some poor officiating, and not to mention Mrazek played out of his damn mind.

Reactions: thebus88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad