Pre-Game Talk: GAME #10 - Canucks @ Wild (February 7th 5:00 SPAC) - You're Invited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
All that I hope for is that Schneider has a good game.
If he sucks, then the media and HF is going to go berserk saying "YOU SHOULD KEEP LOLONGO AND TRADE SCHRIBER"

Topp Spin

STIHL 286
Dec 4, 2010
Alberta
Ride the hot hand.. Even thought Luongo hasn't faired all that well in Minny , he's playing well and deserves another start.

Either way, 2-1 Vancouver in regulation!

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Schneider starts!

Now I don't have to hear about the goalie controversy as much until the next game.

Crows*

5 each in the first 10.

Lu only played 2 more then expected. Riot!!!

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Schneider starts!

Now I don't have to hear about the goalie controversy as much until the next game.

For those who like a source;

Vancouver Canucks‏@VanCanucks

Cory Schneider will start vs. Wild tomorrow. #Canucks

Expand Reply
Retweet
Favorite
More

Also, Kesler inches closer...

Iain MacIntyre‏@imacVanSun

Looks like Kesler practising 2nd line w Hansen, Raymond. Kesler's 2nd full practice w #Canucks.

Expand Reply
Retweet
Favorite
More

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
FFS...stop over-reacting.

Doesn't matter if they start Schneider or Luongo. If the team plays like they do for most games in Minny, the goalie isn't going to make a difference.

The new look Wild should be interesting though.

To Luit, it does matter. Stop under-reacting. ;)

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
"the Minnesota wild better hope he doesnt project how me and bob thing he will" - Pierre at the draft.

I can totally see JS light the lamp a couple time, pretty choked im gonna miss the second and third period. Hopefully the canucks dont hang out Schnieds to dry doeee

Last edited:

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
4-1 minesota....Cory's agent blames the canucks.

Cory's agent then goes on 20/20 and discusses how evil and unprofessional the Canucks management team is. Hodgson starts crying on camera, and Dr Recchi chyme's in on Hodgson's behalf. "I mean, here you have a young rookie in his 1st year, and they FORCE him to play with a broken back? What a classless organization...."

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Poor Hammer is getting beaten up on the Liut issue.

Personally I was disappointed to hear his comments on 1040 and thought it was a bit too soon. If anything, playing Luo right now while he's hot (and a lot of the rumoured destinations for him are currently bottom feeders in the east) will only help his trade value. The better the value the better the return, and subsequently the better the team Schneider has playing in front of him.

Adding fuel to the controversy only puts more pressure on Gillis and lowers Lou's value.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Kesler practicing with Hansen and Raymond?

Does AV remember that Kassian is leading this team in goals? One mediocre game gets him demoted to the 3rd line? :laugh:

Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad