Pre-Game Talk: GAME #10 - Canucks @ Wild (February 7th 5:00 SPAC) - You're Invited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
5JahMLZ.gif
5M1kGxr.gif

Q8hUATr.gif
NYfHo8Q.gif

Last edited:

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
This is going to be a interesting game.

My lineup:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Raymond-Schroeder-Kassian
Higgins-Malhotra-Hansen
Volpatti-Lapierre-Weise

EDIT: Maybe switch Malhotra and Lappy.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Calling it - Schroeder will score his first NHL goal in his home state in front of his friends and family. Can't ask for a better story than that! Go Shredder!

Methinks Schneider will get the start in this one.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Calling it - Schroeder will score his first NHL goal in his home state in front of his friends and family. Can't ask for a better story than that! Go Shredder!

You're bound to be right eventually. :laugh:

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto

Would love to see it after Tanev's heroics last game. It'd be a great storyline. Maybe Henrik was serious about making this a season to remember. :handclap:

Jevo

Oct 3, 2010
Taking into account that Luongo has a habit of being **** in Minny, I guess this is the time to give Schneider a start again?

Also, going 6-2-2 without Booth and Kesler would be awesome.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
I think Luongo gets the start. Schneider probably would have gotten the start, that is before his agent started whining to the media about his ice time.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Been watching a lot of Minnesota games this year on NHL center ice, and I definitely think they have been flying under the radar a little bit to start the season. I think their top line could give our D lots of problems, particularly with the Wild having last change. Backstrom is also underrated, I don't expect the Canucks to light up the score board.

I could see this being a real physical game, maybe what everyone was expecting from the Chicago game. I think the Wild are the team most likely to challenge for the division, and this could be seen as a statement type game for both teams.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
His agent, not Schneider himself.. Schneids had no part in it.

Yeah, because Schneider didn't tell him to say that. :shakehead His agent wouldn't have gone off-the-cuff like that without his client's approval. This way, he gets to express himself while being able to deflect questions to his agent.

CanadianPirate

Apr 17, 2007
I think Luongo gets the start. Schneider probably would have gotten the start, that is before his agent started whining to the media about his ice time.

I completely missed that. What did he say?

Canucks win this one 4-2, Schroeder with the winner, Bieksa, D. Sedin and Higgins score the others. Parise and Granlund for the wild. Oh and Schneider gets the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad