GDT: Game 10: Calgary Flames @ Phoenix Coyotes | 10-22-13 | 7PM Arizona Time

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
I hope I'm wrong but I think AP set Monahan up for a hat trick with his gdt.

speaking of which, reminds me of a game against the flames a few years ago in Calgary where Coyotes had a 3-0 lead going into the third period thanks to a Mueller hat trick.... lost in OT :(

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I hope I'm wrong but I think AP set Monahan up for a hat trick with his gdt.

speaking of which, reminds me of a game against the flames a few years ago in Calgary where Coyotes had a 3-0 lead going into the third period thanks to a Mueller hat trick.... lost in OT :(

The days of never getting any respect and all teams just take us lightly are over. While we're not a team that gets a lot of respect the team has done enough in the past for seasons to not only be worthy of some respect and get it but also where more and more teams aren't going to take us lightly anymore.

The bottom line: If we want to hang with the big boys in the NHL then we need to play and act like the big boys do.

DirtDogMesa

STH Sec 208 Row A
Oct 10, 2011
Mesa
Last edited:

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Seriously, Brian McGrattan is still in the NHL?

His 4 1/2 minutes per game is a half minute more than Miss-the-nette, though.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Seriously, Brian McGrattan is still in the NHL?
;)
Say that to his face. I dare you.
images

Good luck tonight guys.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
The days of never getting any respect and all teams just take us lightly are over. While we're not a team that gets a lot of respect the team has done enough in the past for seasons to not only be worthy of some respect and get it but also where more and more teams aren't going to take us lightly anymore.

The bottom line: If we want to hang with the big boys in the NHL then we need to play and act like the big boys do.

in which case we'll make the same mistakes the big boys do..... still reeling from the Hertl experience.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Hey guys, since RR let me use two of his tickets, I have two tickets available for free, 1 in section 222 and 1 in section 224. PM your email and I will send them (1 or both) over for free. If no one here gets them then I will give them out for free in front of Jobing.com.

cactus shake

Oct 22, 2013
Is Doan questionable for tonight? Is that why Yip was recalled?
Yeah (not sure how to embed tweets, sorry). Per @azc_mclellan:

"Hanzal is fine to play tonight. But Doan (lower-body injury) is questionable. He skated this morning but was one of the first off the ice."
"That explains the Yip recall. Having someone here in case these injuries make some unavailable."

Tippett confirmed Yip as positional cover in the morning press conference.

edit: Also courtesy of Sarah, Boedker skated with Ribeiro & Moss again in morning's practice, Klinkhammer with Vermette & Doan. Those lines certainly worked great last game after Tippett flipped the LW's (Klinkhammer assisting Vermette & Boedker both of Ribs' goals). Boedker finding that chemistry & sticking with Ribeiro feels kind of vital to this team's chances going forwards.

Last edited:

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Yeah (not sure how to embed tweets, sorry). Per @azc_mclellan:

"Hanzal is fine to play tonight. But Doan (lower-body injury) is questionable. He skated this morning but was one of the first off the ice."
"That explains the Yip recall. Having someone here in case these injuries make some unavailable."

Tippett confirmed Yip as positional cover in the morning press conference.

edit: Also courtesy of Sarah, Boedker skated with Ribeiro & Moss again in morning's practice, Klinkhammer with Vermette & Doan. Those lines certainly worked great last game after Tippett flipped the LW's (Klinkhammer assisting Vermette & Boedker both of Ribs' goals). Boedker finding that chemistry & sticking with Ribeiro feels kind of vital to this team's chances going forwards.

Welcome to the boards. :)

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Man oh man this thread makes me wish I had made better choices in life and was not stuck in a cubicle until 7:30pm every single night.
Oilers game is at noon. Plus, it's flu season and you're looking a little flush to me ...

Failing that, you can always quit your job. Based on what I've read on here, you're more qualified than half the current NHL GM's ...

MP

Feb 8, 2008
Man oh man this thread makes me wish I had made better choices in life and was not stuck in a cubicle until 7:30pm every single night.
The sorry-ass, disgusting, BUT BY NO MEANS POLITICAL, element of this comment, is the implication that one must make good life choices in order to get stuck in a cubicle until 7:30 peeyem every single night.

Said it once, will say it again--the revolution can begin tomorrow, as far as I'm concerned.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Fellas, I've got free tickets galore.

I've got 3 Upper bowl Sec 206, Row D (13,14,15) and
I've got 2 Lower bowl Sec 103 Row O (19, 20)

PM me

Hey guys, since RR let me use two of his tickets, I have two tickets available for free, 1 in section 222 and 1 in section 224. PM your email and I will send them (1 or both) over for free. If no one here gets them then I will give them out for free in front of Jobing.com.

Wish I was in AZ :shakehead

I'd snag these up

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
The sorry-ass, disgusting, BUT BY NO MEANS POLITICAL, element of this comment, is the implication that one must make good life choices in order to get stuck in a cubicle until 7:30 peeyem every single night.

Said it once, will say it again--the revolution can begin tomorrow, as far as I'm concerned.
Wait till Sunday. Need two last wins vs Uppity Canadian teams ...

MP

Feb 8, 2008
Wait till Sunday. Need two last wins vs Uppity Canadian teams ...
It's all right. Re-reading my last post, I think I've gotten something backwards. The point is, We're Gonna Get Those ********, just as soon as I learn how to diagram a sentence. Just you wait.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad