GDT: Game 10: Calgary Flames @ Phoenix Coyotes | 10-22-13 | 7PM Arizona Time

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Hah, OEL got the 2nd assist on that goal. Since I have OEL, Vrby, and Yandle all on my fantasy team, just got 1 goal, 2 assists, and 3 PPPs from that goal alone. :yo:

Ribeiro almost makes it 2-0 with that wraparound attempt.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
This. I had no idea who he was before I got here in March.

I remember the first time we got Vrbata the big thing from Chicago fans was how often he shot right into the middle of the goalies chest protector. Guess he solved that issue :laugh:

Also he was acquired for Kevyn freaking Adams. Don's first trade if I'm not mistaken.

cactus shake

Oct 22, 2013
Welcome to the boards. :)
Thanks.

The power play is beginning to look really good. Obviously more time's needed to be certain that zone entry is no longer a big problem, but when they're passing it around the understanding between them is terrific. I like OEL & Yandle together until they find the will or the way to get Rundblad in there.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I remember the first time we got Vrbata the big thing from Chicago fans was how often he shot right into the middle of the goalies chest protector. Guess he solved that issue :laugh:

Also he was acquired for Kevyn freaking Adams. Don's first trade if I'm not mistaken.

Then we re-acquired him for David Hale and Todd Fedurek or however his name is spelled...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad