GDT: Game #1|Wed., Oct. 2, 2013|Maple Leafs at Flyers|7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
It can't be as weird as when the first time they dropped doop on everybody in game 2 of the first round of the playoffs against Buffalo a couple of years ago. I was there happy that they scored but was in utter confusion on what the hell they were playing for the goal song.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
If it's something bad I'm holding you people making terrible suggestions accountable.

On the other hand if the goal song is something that annoys the fans then maybe they'll score more... that's our luck, right?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If they claim they chose Pitbull because of fan preference we will know two things.

1) someone working there cruises HF.
2) that person doesn't understand we don't actually like Pitbull.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I also like old school just a horn. I think maybe Ottawa does that or some other team.

We should hang a gong from the scoreboard. Then fire a midget with a hammer from a cannon to ring it whenever they score.

If that isn't loud enough I guess we can just fire the midget straight into the gong.

Teezax

Nov 25, 2002
Montreal
I'm sitting here thinking what song would be a good choice for a goal song but i'm drawing a blank, everything is pointing me towards Heavy Metal but i can't see them heading in that direction.

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
If they claim they chose Pitbull because of fan preference we will know two things.

1) someone working there cruises HF.
2) that person doesn't understand we don't actually like Pitbull.

I like that song now only because it's been played everywhere I went for the past 10 months.

MountainHawk

Sep 29, 2005
Salem, MA
Did I see right that Laughton is in the press box? If so, WTF? Send him back to juniors if he's not going to play. Homer and Lavy are so damn incompetent.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I don't think I have ever even noticed the goal song. Horn, yes. Cheering, yes. Me yelling at the TV, yes. No notice of goal song.

Im kind of in the same boat that was until we played the black hawks in the finals. I hate that song so much it just brings back painful memories.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Did I see right that Laughton is in the press box? If so, WTF? Send him back to juniors if he's not going to play. Homer and Lavy are so damn incompetent.

Laughton sitting out the first game doesn't make them incompetent. :shakehead

MountainHawk

Sep 29, 2005
Salem, MA
Laughton sitting out the first game doesn't make them incompetent. :shakehead
It's just one of the many strikes against them. It's idiotic to stick a kid in the press box. He needs to be playing. Either put him out there for 10-12 minutes a game, or send him to juniors.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
It's just one of the many strikes against them. It's idiotic to stick a kid in the press box. He needs to be playing. Either put him out there for 10-12 minutes a game, or send him to juniors.

I'm sure he'll be a scratch for the following 81 games too.

Plus, why all the anger? There's no time for that when it's song guessin time. They just need to go back to "Song 2" by Blur. I loved that damn team in 03-04.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad