GDT: Game #1 Sharks @ Kings - Buckaroo Banzai Edition - 7:30 PM PDT NBCSN KFOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Why did Donskoi get credited with a goal? From all the gifs I've seen it didnt touch him?

Seems like Pavs shot it, hit the crossbar, bounced of Donskoi into the net. Note: Donskoi was pretty much in the net. So like a goal line bounce in. It's actually pretty apparent in the highlight on the website.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Marleau's always had issues handling the puck; he's not a dangler. But he had great speed, good instincts, and his shot was fine.

Burns...still made some bad mistakes in the defensive zone.

I loved how Hertl and Donskoi were constantly getting to the net. That's something you need to do.

Joe Thornton caught Quick cheating on his goal. See what happens when you shoot?

CrypTic

Oct 2, 2013
Don't worry i will bring enough negative nancy stuff until the sharks can truely prove to me that they deserve the praise and cup parading stuff that has already started on this board.

I am counting on you, Barrie. I'm very psyched. I know it's one game so I shouldn't be this excited but damn, they looked good.

HughJazz3dg

Jun 27, 2011
Always been a huge PDB fan, I'm really happy you got to see his system at its best. When we made it to the finals a couple of years ago, the plan was to get pucks deep into the zone, cycle the hell out of it down low, and feed it to the point for deflections out front. From the looks of things, nothing's changed.

Congrats guys, rooting for you guys to win it all!

Ser Jorah Mormont

Lord Friendzone
Sep 3, 2013
Down Under
Seems like Pavs shot it, hit the crossbar, bounced of Donskoi into the net. Note: Donskoi was pretty much in the net. So like a goal line bounce in. It's actually pretty apparent in the highlight on the website.

**** I completely missed that it bounced off the crossbar, thought it bounced from the netting. :laugh:

The Beaver

Jan 2, 2013
Worcester, MA
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...ty-at-end-of-sharks-kings-game-062941566.html

That noise you hear that goes well with cheese is emanating from the City of Angels, regarding the late game shenanigans.

(As a Sharks fan who just had a player suspended for half a season, I don't want other teams complaining over supplemental discipline this season. Cry babies.)

Lucic always loves to dish hits and physical play but hates it when it comes back at him. Always have, always will

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Not surprised. League doesn't give a damn unless their jerseys are reversed.

raffi would have gotten arrested

Raffi would've gotten Bertuzzi'd if he did either of the two things that happened Couture. Torres would've left the ice on a stretcher and gotten a lifetime ban.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Shouldn't shock me, but this time it actually did. Unbelievable.

To be fair, he gets an automatic 1 game suspension anyway (unless they retract it) so this may simply mean "we were not going to give him more than 1 anyway). Lucic is a moron, but a 1 game suspension is perfectly sufficient for that.

The Brown hit was a much bigger issue in my book. He straight torpedoed Couture in the face, on purpose. I don't like wishing injury on anyone, but it would probably be better for the rest of the league if brown couldn't play hockey anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad