GDT: Game #1: SC Champ KINGS vs. BLACKHAWKS - Saturday, 1/19/’13 @ 12:00 pm PST {NBC}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mittens*

DSC00187.jpg

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
If Williams got the cold/flu I got, he is gonna miss a few days at least. That **** knocked the wind out of my sails for almost a full week now. I have energy now but took 5 days to scrape myself off the floor. Now I got snots up the ying yang. There is stomach flu going around too which should only be a few days. Tis the season!
No kissing during the game for you then

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
From the looks of it on the practice they showed the other night, I think it is only gonna be a SCF banner. There were 3 banners from what I recall which would mean only one additional. i guess we'll know in 24 hours.

BTW.. I love that the Kings ditch the uniforms that were representative of the worst era in Kings hockey and promptly win a Cup. People need to learn to love those uniforms if you don't already. I think the white jerseys are awesome. Makes me feel like I'm watching some early 90's Kings hockey.

I'm not entirely sure that the SC banner is even up there yet. I'm thinking it's the '93 banners and the WC banner. They will probably do one of those deals where they actually raise the SC banner from the ice up to the ceiling but just unveil the other ones.

You want to watch that SC banner take a slow rise to the top, not just have a curtain fall and there it is.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Towes didn't practice with the team today, read it on twitter.

Craig Custance ‏@CraigCustance
No Jonathan Toews here on ice at Chicago practice in LA.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure that the SC banner is even up there yet. I'm thinking it's the '93 banners and the WC banner. They will probably do one of those deals where they actually raise the SC banner from the ice up to the ceiling but just unveil the other ones.

You want to watch that SC banner take a slow rise to the top, not just have a curtain fall and there it is.

That's a good point. This is why you stay in school, kids!

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
now that they have a Cup, I'd prefer they not display division or conference banners

riseandfall9

Jun 7, 2006
Does anyone know what time the Ceremony starts or what time I will need to be there to catch all the action?

123slam

Dec 28, 2006
Anyone know if Kopi will still be on the ice for the ceremony? Maybe he'll be out there in a suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig