GDT: Game 1 | Ottawa @ Montreal | 7:00pm, Wed April 15 | CBC | This time, it's personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
not sure i like the sens odds. I feel the hab defense will choke the sens out well their counter attack will score all the goals.

hope im wrong

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Dat depth! The return of Michalek sets us up nicely. The coach will be able to roll all 4th lines fairly evenly, which should pay off in the long run. I like having Hoff on that 4th line actually. And I'm sure he'll be back on the 2nd line if more offense is needed.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
ive seen many Sens fans in Montreal today.
lets do this Ottawa!

We should have a good base there to cheer on our boys! If we can steal game one I like our chances.

So excited for this series! The ******* Montreal fans have made this personal! Game on!! :yo:

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Safe to say, I won't be the only one taking a nap tomorrow. No way can I fall asleep right now with all the anxiety towards the big game!

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Less than 12 hours until puck drop.

... I'm already 3 drinks in, ya filthy casuals.

(Its already night time where I live, in case anyone is worried about me)

Ttracer*

Ryan will score tonight, ignite the team and rundown the Habs 5-2

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
I've been wired since the Philly game. Sleep is for the weak at this point.

I was really wired the morning of the Philly game, but this few day break has got me totally mellowed out...

I'm doing the bar thing again, but this is getting complicated. I'm 6-0, but I just realized I was 2-0 @ Hometown, 2-0 @ O'briens , and 2-0 @ Kelseys... was going to go back to Kelseys tonight, but now I think 2 wins is my limit and I must find another bar ?... The things I do for you guys ....

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I only watched it about 6 times!

hockeyalltheway: I like the photo in the OP. (Hammond skating toward the pile.) Where can I get it?
Gimme a half hour to get to a PC and I'll fire off a link.

BT, taking one three for the team.

Silvercup Returns

King Karlsson
Jul 28, 2005
Ottawa
HERE WE GO!!

I'll be going down to Sens Square to watch the game. I didn't get to see Real Sports or Sens House yet, and I want to get into Sens House. :'(

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010

It wasn't what time of day you started at that worried me, it's that you have 12 more hours until the start of the game :laugh:

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
can we bring the walrus back in some role to troll therrien?

I heard the Sens have bought him a ticket behind the habs bench... Or maybe it's his twin. Why not the Walrus Twin behind the habs bench. Therrien will be angry :laugh:

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
The battle of two original teams with letters logo of past days. Ottawa hockey club founded in 1883, Montreal Canadians in 1909. It is a generational difference between two clubs, but who is counting. Battle of nicknames. Glorieux against now Silver 21, I hope Silver 21!!!! Go Sens Go. For the glory, for the history, for Ottawa!!

110_1.jpg

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
I take Thursday off from work to be able watch the game. Hope they play a simple and tight game, don't give habs any pucks to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad