GDT: [Game #1 Opening Night] Dallas Stars vs. St. Louis Blues – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Predictions:
Kyrou first goal of the game
C. Smith first Stars goal
Blues win 4-2
Stars spend a considerable time in last place in the division due to the schedule
Win 10 straight when Hintz returns

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
If those lines are real (hooray for being in disarray at Game 1) then it makes some amount of sense since that line with Dellandrea played a lot of last season together. And then Marchment-Duchene-Dadonov is just a total black box of uncertainty so might as well take a shot in the dark and see if you can find literally anyone who can play with Marchment.

I think that line has a lot of potential. Duchene and Dadonov flying around could create some space for Marchment to crash the net and pick up some garbage goals. Whether he ceases those opportunities or not is what’s up in the air lol

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Gonna be awhile before Harley gets a shot at PP2 I bet since DeBoer wants him to PK, and he only wants his youngsters learning one side of special teams at a time.

Harley played alot of PK in the AHL last season. So yeah i suspect he will PK this year . Not one of the primary PK guys but one of the rotating dmen on the PK

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
The idea is to keep Miro's minutes under control by taking him off the PK unless it's high leverage and you have to have him out there.

Lindell-Hakanpaa
Suter-Harley

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Does he at least leave Nils his Snack Pack
no chance
“low key I hope we wasted a 1st rd pick”

:shakehead Your Canadian pride knows no bounds
makes U thinque

i already have a tingling that David Rundblad v2 won't work out in Texas.
I hope they eat together like it’s a cici’s buffet
both are possible but ive got a lottttt more faith in Harley's game taking that next step this year. Hopefully Nils is up to the task.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
no chance

makes U thinque

i already have a tingling that David Rundblad v2 won't work out in Texas.

both are possible but ive got a lottttt more faith in Harley's game taking that next step this year. Hopefully Nils is up to the task.

“I’ll f***in trade for Adam Boqvist and run it back if I have to” -JN

• Haha
Reactions: Satan and piqued

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I would probably guess that gambling a 1st for a guy who is at least in the NHL and fairly productive versus a late pick that ends up being a Tufte is a win....

It would be nice to have less question marks on that side of the D corps, and this is Nils' make it year. They'll hopefully give him some time and a chance and hopefully see some improvement. While it would be nice to have both Nils and Harley have breakout years, they are both RFAs and I don't feel like there's a lot of big money to go around quite yet.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
If those lines are real (hooray for being in disarray at Game 1) then it makes some amount of sense since that line with Dellandrea played a lot of last season together. And then Marchment-Duchene-Dadonov is just a total black box of uncertainty so might as well take a shot in the dark and see if you can find literally anyone who can play with Marchment.
The Seguin-Marchment duo DeBoer refused to break up last season was not good or productive for most of the season. With Hintz out, I'm glad we get to see a different look to see if Marchment can do more with these guys. If he can't show any improvement... man

Reactions: piqued

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I hope its Johnston.. or unexpectedly Marchment!
I expect it will be Robertson though.

So Johnston is my call :)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Ah, Jordan Binnington. The crown jewel of Canadian goalie development.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00