GDT: [Game #1 Opening Night] Dallas Stars vs. St. Louis Blues – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
what preseason hype? pls, poor me some green kool aid
From this article:

Which player stood out most during training camp?

Most players who were asked this question named more than one but two of the most popular answers in the dressing room were Evgenii Dadonov and Logan Stankoven, with Oskar Bäck getting some underrated love from players as well.

---

Duchene: “It was really fun to watch Dadonov. I knew how skilled he was but to see his hockey IQ was something I didn’t know how high it was. He looked really good.”

Ty Dellandrea: “Daddy. He was flying around. Obviously, we saw how good he was in the playoffs last season but it looks like he’s taken it to another level. He’s flying around and making plays and really confident. Everything we saw last year but a little bit more.”

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Gonna be awhile before Harley gets a shot at PP2 I bet since DeBoer wants him to PK, and he only wants his youngsters learning one side of special teams at a time.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
I think I've figured out Duchene's real reason for signing here - he's heard through veteran grapevine that Nill gives out the best silver sticks. Duchene only has 24 games to go, so he should have his in time for Christmas.

Also @Johno, I'm really digging the "Roope Hintz, trailer park meth dealer" avatar. His J-Roc cosplay is on point :thumbu: .
Nah they come here because they don't have to pay taxes on the silver stick. Cap circumvention!

Reactions: piqued

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Whether it's Nils or Harley on PP2, it's still better then Suter lol

Nils has a great one timer that I hope we try to utilize

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
low key i hope Thomas Harley eats his lunch
I hope they eat together like it’s a cici’s buffet

Ty D slotting in top six with Roope out over smith/steel is really interesting and encouraging. Hoping that means they’re looking at elevating his role.

• Wow
Reactions: Satan

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
I hope they eat together like it’s a cici’s buffet

Ty D slotting in top six with Roope out over smith/steel is really interesting and encouraging. Hoping that means they’re looking at elevating his role.
Why? He may be the best of the remaining options but he's terrible in the offensive zone. The sooner he's a fourth liner the better this team will be.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
If those lines are real (hooray for being in disarray at Game 1) then it makes some amount of sense since that line with Dellandrea played a lot of last season together. And then Marchment-Duchene-Dadonov is just a total black box of uncertainty so might as well take a shot in the dark and see if you can find literally anyone who can play with Marchment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad