GDT: Game 1: Mild @ Avalanche - 7PM - HOCKEY IS BACK

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Get this mob ****ing slaughtered. I want bodies left on the ice. I want a new shade of red discovered on Boudreau's stupid fat face as it reflects the goal light behind whichever ringer they put in goal. I want at least four broken ankles from MacKinnon running rings around them. I wand Landeskog channelling his inner Eller. I want their season to end before it begins. I want the green filth in their box where they ****ing belong.

giphy.gif

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I just need an announcer that has a voice that’s easy to listen to considering I don’t usually actually pay attention to what they’re saying. Just need a nice voice for the background.

Reactions: Murzu

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
This will be my first Moser TV broadcast experience. Not sure what to expect. o_O

In the pre-season game I watched, he was better at calling the play than the old guy, but he has this fake sounding old school announcer voice that I dislike.

Makar to MacK

Sep 14, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
Any word on Mac's injury? I have heard little to nothing on what is actually holding him out of the game online and get very little coverage over here in Florida. Help a brother out?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad