GDT: Game 1: Mild @ Avalanche - 7PM - HOCKEY IS BACK

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Took this on the way to Starbucks this morning

qlaLkIc.jpg
I'm surprised they didn't go with the Rockies tbh.

Reactions: Murzu

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Get this mob f***ing slaughtered. I want bodies left on the ice. I want a new shade of red discovered on Boudreau's stupid fat face as it reflects the goal light behind whichever ringer they put in goal. I want at least four broken ankles from MacKinnon running rings around them. I wand Landeskog channelling his inner Eller. I want their season to end before it begins. I want the green filth in their box where they f***ing belong.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Here are the lines, ya filthy animals.

Jason Zucker-Eric Staal-Mikael Granlund
Zach Parise-Mikko Koivu-Nino Niederreiter
Joel Eriksson Ek-Jordan Greenway-Charlie Coyle
Marcus Foligno-Eric Fehr-Matt Hendricks

Ryan Suter-Matt Dumba
Jonas Brodin-Jared Spurgeon
Nick Seeler-Greg Pateryn

Devan Dubnyk
Alex Stalock

I wish you the worst possible luck, and I hope all your players stubbed their toes when they got out of bed this morning. ;)

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Get this mob ****ing slaughtered. I want bodies left on the ice. I want a new shade of red discovered on Boudreau's stupid fat face as it reflects the goal light behind whichever ringer they put in goal. I want at least four broken ankles from MacKinnon running rings around them. I wand Landeskog channelling his inner Eller. I want their season to end before it begins. I want the green filth in their box where they ****ing belong.

you want him to get beat up by Marchand?

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Here are the lines, ya filthy animals.

Jason Zucker-Eric Staal-Mikael Granlund
Zach Parise-Mikko Koivu-Nino Niederreiter
Joel Eriksson Ek-Jordan Greenway-Charlie Coyle
Marcus Foligno-Eric Fehr-Matt Hendricks

Ryan Suter-Matt Dumba
Jonas Brodin-Jared Spurgeon
Nick Seeler-Greg Pateryn

Devan Dubnyk
Alex Stalock

I wish you the worst possible luck, and I hope all your players stubbed their toes when they got out of bed this morning. ;)

giphy.gif

Thanks

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
2017: Barberio - Johnson
2017: Nemeth - Barrie
2017: Bigras - Mironov

Good lord...

Get this mob ****ing slaughtered. I want bodies left on the ice. I want a new shade of red discovered on Boudreau's stupid fat face as it reflects the goal light behind whichever ringer they put in goal. I want at least four broken ankles from MacKinnon running rings around them. I wand Landeskog channelling his inner Eller. I want their season to end before it begins. I want the green filth in their box where they ****ing belong.

Sure but tell us how you really feel.

Reactions: Murzu and MarkT

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
I'm going to stop posting. I'm getting too hyped up, and given my time zone, I have a full night's sleep and then a full day of work before I'm going to get a chance to watch this game. I have no idea how I'm going to get through those things.

I hope every Avalanche (including Varly and Gruby) scores 5 goals and the Wild fold as a franchise before the games ends. Have fun everybody!

Reactions: Murzu and Tommy G

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->