Not open for further replies.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
A lot to comment on but all I can think of is Americans are thicccc

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It just really feels like the Petry injury is worse than theyre letting on unfortunately

They wont rule him out for the series just to mess up any knights scouting reports or possible game plan

FormerLurker

Sponsor
Mar 11, 2003
Mississauga
This will be the 3rd time Toffoli face the Golden Knights in the playoffs
Interesting, thanks for noticing this. Swept 4-0 with LA in 2018, lost 4-3 with Vancouver in 2020. Toffoli will have something to prove this year. Honestly I think this improves our chances.

Reactions: Mr Mom

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
I’ve watched a lot of other games this post season and they’re way more exciting than ours for the most part - that’s cause they’re defense has sucked and so has their goaltending. If Price keeps playing the way he has, our overall defensive coverage continues and we have a balanced offensive game no reason we can’t win.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
He hasn't produced well in the playoffs, but he's been good defensively.

And that's fine, it's probably the internal mandate for him right now.

Also could be that an extra 2 days off will be really helpful for him, and we buffer his absence by going full 90s NJD in game one

Habs tend to go as Petry goes...Winnipeg was so bad they didn't really need him game 4.

But vs Vegas it will show alot more imo.

I thought it showed pretty significantly as game 4 wore on. I doubt that game goes to OT with a healthy Petry in the lineup

Reactions: 417

Mr Mom

Sep 17, 2014
A lot to comment on but all I can think of is Americans are thicccc

Seeing things like this makes me so sad,disappointed and irritated.

Children are at sporting events. People are there to have fun. Why can't we help each other have fun, and try and build on each other's happiness?
Especially, the way things are these days!

I heard a great story about that poor Winnipeg fan that was attacked. When he left the arena a group of Hab fans (apparently smiling, and in good fun) circled him with brooms and swept around him. Everyone laughed, including the Peg fan.
Teasing in good fun is ok. But to take someone's property. To punch, push someone at a entertainment event.
Thats just disgusting to me.
Hey, we're ALL here to have fun.
We ALL spent our money to try and have fun.
Children are here.
I just don't understand people's behavior sometimes. And, I don't ACCEPT alcohol being used as an excuse.
Sorry Everyone, but what a disgraceful thing to witness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad