Game 1 ECQF: Toronto Maple Leafs (3) at Boston Bruins (2) 7 PM ET | NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
My franchise has won 4 cups since 1997 actually, but okay.

Who in this thread said anything about Detroit? In case you missed it, you are in a Toronto/Boston thread. The point, quite simply was that the asinine "derp derp 1967" quotes ring pretty hollow when they come from a franchise with 3 Cups in 76 years. If they were the epitome of success, great. Seriously though, 3 in 76 years. Might as well be throwing glass rocks, let alone what they are throwing them at.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Tonight's Officials

do13.jpg
kr10.jpg

Referees Dan O'Halloran (13), Kyle Rehman (10),

Standby Brian Pochmara (16)

Linesmen Derek Amell (75), Mark Shewchyk (92)

Standby Ryan Daisy (81)

Supervisor Michael McGeough

Ntl. Anthem Rene Rancourt

No Romaniuk....and now no Tim Peel?? Is it my birthday again??

GO LEAFS!!!!

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
All that clamoring for first and honestly, this match up really just seemed destined to be

This game is the hardest to predict, Bruins could come out flying and skunk Toronto, it could be a tight first game that indicates the series will definitely go seven, or the Bruins could come out and lay an egg

Game 2 will be easier to predict based on what happens tonight. But this one I'm definitely looking forward to!

Go b's, no injuries for any of our NHL athletes tonight.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
All that clamoring for first and honestly, this match up really just seemed destined to be

This game is the hardest to predict, Bruins could come out flying and skunk Toronto, it could be a tight first game that indicates the series will definitely go seven, or the Bruins could come out and lay an egg

Game 2 will be easier to predict based on what happens tonight. But this one I'm definitely looking forward to!

The Bruins don't need to 'lay an egg' to get blown up by the Leafs in Game 1

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Finally! here we go!
I wanna see a good competitive game with the underdogs stealing one in Boston and stunning the crowd.
4-1 Leafs.

Reactions: Leafs1993

Schooner

Sep 19, 2017

I love how it has to be the Bruins 'laying an egg' for the leafs to beat them badly. Talk about giving zero credit to the leafs team..

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Dominion - the power, right of governing, controlling

Leafs play tonight at the Toronto Dominion Gardens.

It has been written and so it shall be

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I love how it has to be the Bruins 'laying an egg' for the leafs to beat them badly. Talk about giving zero credit to the leafs team..

I'm not giving zero credit my man, did you read my whole post? I gave three scenarios. If the Bruins walloped the leafs tonight to me it would mean the leafs laid an egg, I think these teams are pretty even so in order for it not to be a close game, one team has to lay an egg. That's my point

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Can't say I'm not nervous for this series. Should be a good one regardless of who wins. Hope fans from both sides remember to reel it in a bit.

My apologizes in advance to the moderators.

Good luck to both teams (less luck to the Bruins tho) and Go, Leafs, Go.

Reactions: Leafs1993
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca