GDT: GAME #1! - Canucks vs. Ducks - part 2 - New Season, Same Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDiver*

Three things:

1.) Call up Schroeder...I don't care if that means we might lose Cam "3rd overall" Barker on the waiver wire
2.) Fire Arniel for ruining our prospects' development and confidence this year.
3.) Pray to god Kesler gets back to 100% pdq

Only Canuck fans could blame Luongo and Scott Arniel for this loss and consider Jordan "mediocre" Schroder the saviour...

:facepalm:

John Bender*

I really hope our fans are not still this cocky.

I hope to god we win, and my optimism says we will.

But this fanbase also said the kings suck heading into playoffs.

Enough. Stop making sweeping generalizations. SOME fans may have said this.......note THE fanbase.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Only Canuck fans could blame Luongo and Scott Arniel for this loss and consider Jordan "mediocre" Schroder the saviour...

Who is blaming roberto? Everyone is blaming schneider.

And he did not have a good game, but nobody really on our team is.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
2nldcwk.gif

white.gif

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
so are you saying edmonton is good? because i'm going to have to disagree with you if that is the case

Im saying i think were a better team and we win, but they can easily be a good enough team to beat us.

Seriously you dont think edmonton will at least be a decent team this year and could beat us tomorrow?

Are we that cocky we think a team with eberle, hall, hopkins, yakupov, simply sucks?

opendoor

Dec 12, 2006
Not unexpected. In the 6 years of the AV/Luongo era the team has had a sub .500 record in their first 10 games of the season but a .650+ record in the rest. Unfortunately there aren't going to be as many games to overcome a garbage start this season.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Our offense is just horrendous. But I'm not surprised considering were icing the same team as last year's King's series.

Besides the Sedins there's really nothing else there. When will AV learn to start incorparating skilled players instead of journeymen plugs (ebbett, etc).

But on the positives we didn't lose Ebbett to waivers.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Unwatchable...

Also can't stand that the announcers are making fun of Weise...
Using the jokes on here...
I am pretty sure they are on HF now.

In their defense, Weise is playing like he is Wayne Gretzky.
He forgot that he is not in the Netherlands right now.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011

Have you seen the Wolves this year? And Jordan "mediocre" Schroeder is a better alternative than Andrew "horror show in the top 6" Ebbett, especially when the decision to go with that was so we wouldn't risk losing a Barker, Vandermeer, or Ebbett on the waiver wire. Ooh. Lastly, did I mention anything about Luongo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad