GDT: GAME #1! - Canucks vs. Ducks - part 2 - New Season, Same Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
Just watching the replay and i gotta say its a toss up between Garrison, Hamhuis and Ballard for worst dmen of the night. Garrison was all over the shop.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
Lets look at the positives from last night............

anybody.......noooooo......dust

anybody.......noooooo......dust

anybody........nooooooooooo......dust

anybody.......nooooooooo. ......... dust

really felt like that Philly game a few years back right at the beginning of the season. I suppose it doesn't help when the Ducks literally play Getzlaf, Selanne, Perry and Ryan EVERY SHIFT

hackey

Oh Did I Offend You
Aug 18, 2003
That's Too Bad
Visit site
Gillis and his short speech, and whatever Henrik said before the game was pathetic and felt cheap. That's all they got?

That set the bad piss-poor tone for the whole night.

CoopALoop

Apr 19, 2012
Van, Bandwagoner
I watch 3 other games yesterday and they were all just as brutal as ours, except one team didn't bury their chances as well as Anaheim.

It's going to be 5-7 games of ugly ugly hockey

Tonight was a really odd night in the NHL.

The majority of the games were blow outs. It's going to be like this for a while. :laugh:

YogiCanucks

Jan 1, 2007
Vancouver BC
Burrows was awful last night.

Everyone was terrible. Both teams. Man do I miss hockey but that was putrid. It's completely understandable. This is basically preseason game 1 (which is weird because we used to dominate preseasons...). I don't think I've seen Perry/Getzlaf so bad with the puck..

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Everyone was terrible. Both teams. Man do I miss hockey but that was putrid. It's completely understandable. This is basically preseason game 1 (which is weird because we used to dominate preseasons...). I don't think I've seen Perry/Getzlaf so bad with the puck..

Hurdey was going on and on about Getzlaf... Perry didn't really look good out there to me, but he still got a goal..

M A K A V E L I*

Everyone seems to be concerned with the hoopla over the goalie situation and the turning point in the game has been swept under the rug. The Canucks are up 2-1, Souray crosschecks Lapierre into Hiller and Lapierre gets called for interference. The refs were equally as bad as the Canucks in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->