Post-Game Talk: Game 1, Battle of Florida: Panthers vs. Lightning - 7:30 pm ET in Sunrise

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Hopefully we get different refs tomorrow, most likely won’t be the case though. Assume it’ll be the same group

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Any word on how Ekblad's recovery has been going? Going on two months, was hoping to hear if he was at least walking or something on his own yet.

Panthers announced in the last few days of March that Ekblad was expected to take "about 12 weeks" to recover. Assuming that the recovery period includes the time it will take to get back into game shape, that means he's looking at mid-June at the very earliest.

Reactions: barkovcanfinnish

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Panthers announced in the last few days of March that Ekblad was expected to take "about 12 weeks" to recover. Assuming that the recovery period includes the time it will take to get back into game shape, that means he's looking at mid-June at the very earliest.
And unlike p***yrov, it’s actual honest recovery time.

Reactions: Vilam

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Any word on how Ekblad's recovery has been going? Going on two months, was hoping to hear if he was at least walking or something on his own yet.

According to GR, late 2nd round early 3rd round is the word. They will revisit the topic at the end of round 1 should they advance

Props to @Beezeral and crew asking the question.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA

sorry to be the dissenter but it's not close.

stamkos was barely moving. accairi gets right up, notice? he doesn't feign injury or look around for a call.

otoh, this is me watching in bennett's hit

6tQ.gif

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
wtf people. pull your heads out of your asses. stop blaming the f***ing refs and bolts.

less than 24 hours until another big battle. we're not talking about lines without bennett, what needs to be better. we're whining about bullshit.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
It's hard not to be demoralized after this...

We're playing a team 10 million over the cap and getting absolutely no calls our way.

How are we supposed to win 4 of the next 6 games like this?
Not feeling doomed and quitting is step 1. These guys aren’t going to give up that easily. You use it as fuel to fire your resolve, you don’t f***ing just give up and quit.

Reactions: Vilam

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Not feeling doomed and quitting is step 1. These guys aren’t going to give up that easily. You use it as fuel to fire your resolve, you don’t f***ing just give up and quit.

I'm pretty sure the team is going to come out swinging in Game 2.

There's a strange conflation sometimes between the fans' behavior and the team's actions. From my point of view, I'm a fan. I'm gonna talk about the thing that happened, because what I do is watch the things that happen. I like to watch and I like to discuss. The guys getting paid 7 or 8 figures annually don't care what I think or say, and it certainly isn't going to affect how they prepare for game 2.

Keith Yandle probably reads this board and thinks it's hilarious while he lights up a cigar rolled out of US currency and calls Evander Kane on the money phone.

Venting and getting stuff off your chest is good for your mental well-being and also your blood pressure. So, I think it's good to vent. People will be over it tomorrow.

Reactions: PSLguy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad