Post-Game Talk: Game 1, Battle of Florida: Panthers vs. Lightning - 7:30 pm ET in Sunrise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
The alpha rev was tested in the game where Barky had like 4 or 5 hits.

That might've been a bug instead of a confirmed feature. Mistakes happen sometimes. The only way I can verify it being a feature is that Barkov locks into his target at least 50ft away and doesn't even think about poke-checking before laying out someone.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Should be a great series, can't wait. After this really shitty year I just hope they could win a round for positive vibes. Although for this team it seems like it could be all or nothing- if they can beat Tampa they can beat anyone.
Yeah, in many ways the road to SC for the Panthers is likely to get easier every round.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Thanks for putting a thread together. Can’t wait for the puck to drop tonight! The only thing is you missed a couple of the head to head games. They’ve played 8 times this season, FL 5-2-1
I thought so, but the calendar didn't have more listed. :huh:

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I'm treating this like baseball. Your team is down, but has a bases-loaded, nobody out. The pressure should be on the Lightning (pitcher) to get the Panthers out. Lightning are the favourites, they're the defending champs. I feel like this team is playing with house money. If the Panthers were to lose this series it would suck. If the Lightning were to lose the series it would be a huge blow to their team. Panthers have to remember to have fun and enjoy this time. Obviously, you're not guaranteed to make the playoffs every season.

Reactions: PSLguy

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
:panthersRecord: 37-14-5 / 79 pts :bolts Record: 36-17-3 / 75 pts

Season series: 4-1-1 Panthers, 2-4-0 Lightning

February 15th: FLA 6, TBL 4
March 21st: TBL 5, FLA 3
April 15th: TBL 3, FLA 2 (OT)
April 17th: FLA 5, TBL 3
May 8th: FLA 5, TBL 1
May 1oth: FLA 4, TBL 0​

K6Ri1cA.png

76WjUgw.png

zu4Vcpu.png
LOL at making Maroon bigger than everyone else

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
Let's GO!!!

Does anyone have info about the ticket sales so far? Is there a chance for a "sell out"?

Cricket Green

May 1, 2021
Honestly I am nervous.

We really need to take advantage of home ice.

Anyone know if we will be at max allowable capacity?

Nerves mean you give a shit, though all we can do is watch. Win, lose, life goes on. After the Cup is awarded, the cleaning crew sweeps up the confetti and the arena lights are turned off. We tuck our kids in, go to bed, and the next day begins anew.

I've lived through both Marlins titles and all 3 Heat titles. My greatest memories are who I was with and where I was. Just enjoy the ride, because the journey lasts a lot longer than crossing the finish line, IF you/we/the Panthers even cross the finish line.

Cricket Green

May 1, 2021
Enough of hearing the bullspit about how Tampa's the favorite, how the Panthers were lucky against them due to them missing Stamkos, Kucherov, and Hedman.

We f'ing beat them 5 times this season - 5 out 8.

No fear. No awe. Just go out there and play a Panthers game! Dictate the pace, limit the penalties/pk's, and play physical.

4-2 Panthers

Loving your optimism and i too think Florida can win, but dude, Tampa is 100% the favorite.

Defending champs vs. 0 series wins in nearly a quarter century

Reactions: PSLguy

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Does this record mean that much when Stamkos, Kucherov and Hedman (at least the last two games) were not playing?
I like our chances but we are not the favourite here.
We were missing Ekblad and Bennett.

Team should have a lot of confidence going into the series and not be, Oh no,they got Stamkos and Kucherov back!

Reactions: U55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad