GDT: GAME 1 - Avalanhe vs Cracen - 8PM MT - Emergency GDT

How many times do we panic and write off the season tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 47 53.4%

Votes: 2 2.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.3%

Votes: 6 6.8%

Votes: 5 5.7%

Votes: 26 29.5%

• Total voters

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I'm guessing Manson will be limited.
That seems like it's an even bigger reason to EJ over JJ. Being short on RHD all season has been one of our biggest blights. The pairing of Bo and G also constantly fails to stop the cycle in our defensive zone. Bo needs Manson or EJ to pin guys on the wall for him and G needs them to cover the net front while he chases the guy with the puck down. Both Bo and G simply work better when they have a big RHD supporting them.

It might just be as simple as putting your best 4 defenceman in the top-4. Manson is fine, but he’s not as good as Girard, or Byram.
Offensive skill wise they're better, but Manson and EJ can do things they can't. Paired with Manson the pairings become more complete and balanced. Everyone knows their roles and it doesn't become a chaotic mess in our own zone.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Actually think this is going to be a very entertaining series.

And by entertaining, I mean, it's going to make my stomach churn. Seattle's got a legit team that can hurt you from really any part of their lineup. They don't really have that superstar you have to shut down, because apparently the whole damn team scores by committee.

Haven't met too many of their fans yet, other than my brother. If he's any indication, they're all a bunch of dicks. :laugh:

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Epic thread. First! We're losing tonight
giphy-21.gif

NO WAY.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
I'd much rather see EJ out there than JJ. If Manson is still at the point where they're trying to shield him in some way then sit him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad