GDT: GAME #1-4 - The Wheels on the Bus (ARE FALLING OFF) - Canucks @ Sharks - 7:00 p.m TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Some rather weak looking goals on Schneider. Aside from that the team looked possessed. I like it. Keep it up.

Wondering if Luongo should go in for the 2nd? It's been a long time since I said that. Looks like Schneider is off his game or something though.

His groin is still wonked, you can tell in his stance and slower lateral movement. He's not getting the same explosive push off.

RDRR

Sep 26, 2009
wouldn't a player have to hit the boards for it to be boarding?

Yes.

Dw about it though, VeteranNetPresence always goes against the popular opinion here. He also helps other fanbases pile on Canuck fans on the main board. I mentioned in another thread he was the first to bring up the Sedins in a thread about diving on NHL talk. He just wants others to like him.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
I don't even check the main boards anymore. People flaming and trolling Canucks fans without any repercussions from the mods? Colour me shocked.

I've clicked on a thread related to this series or the Canucks as a team outside this board exactly once since the playoffs started. There's just no bloody point.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
The piling on Canuck fans in the main thread is awesome. I'm literally laughing at all the stuff people type on there. Lol

So many people with no lives. The most guilty being from 1 team. It rhymes with Soiler

The most pathetic franchise in pro sports since 07 really shouldn't be talking.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
I've clicked on a thread related to this series or the Canucks as a team outside this board exactly once since the playoffs started. There's just no bloody point.

The more Canucks fans stay out of there, the better. Stop defending, stop posting, stop reading. **** them all.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
The piling on Canuck fans in the main thread is awesome. I'm literally laughing at all the stuff people type on there. Lol

So many people with no lives. The most guilty being from 1 team. It rhymes with Soiler

Eh, who cares what those guys think. Let them look forward to their Top 10 pick.

John Bender*

Lost a lot of respect for Todd Mclellan after his pre-game comments. I thought he was classy.

dc

May 11, 2010
Monterrey, Mexico
The reffing in this league is a joke. It's like the refs are not only being 1-sided, but are so choked at being called out that they're being even more 1-sided just to show us up (instead of being fair).

That's not why we're down 0-3, but it sure as **** ain't helping.

The last couple times San Jose's scored 2-1 goals they've been on powerplays that were basically handed out to them like they're in the make a wish foundation, so yeah, I'd say it's had some impact on the series. We're still not good enough 5 on 5 though, or on our own powerplay, but the games would be closer and more entertaining if the refereeing wasn't so consistently awful.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Torres is more dangerous of a player than the Sedins are in the playoffs, why didn't we re-sign that guy

John Bender*

**** the Shark arena music makes me want to commit suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad