GDT: GAME #1-4 - The Wheels on the Bus (ARE FALLING OFF) - Canucks @ Sharks - 7:00 p.m TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
**and they're on fire, too!

:help:

Oh no! Something have gone horribly wro̵̸̗̙̙͔̰̯̜̺̥͆̉̀̓̅n̶̺͓͚̺̜̂̋͡g͗ͥ̓̌̈́ͭ̂͏̭̭͈͓͍̘ͅ!̵̷̞̐̓̌͊͆̐ͫ͘

WHAT DO WE DO, ISBISTER?!

bydmynP.gif
7LfGUpL.gif
qImlhpr.gif

UCVdxum.gif
8ZxBcMJ.gif
8m2mjB1.gif

f0raQKA.gif
LzgtTND.gif
g5UokvR.gif

vigneault.jpeg

Everything's fine though no SHUT UP

WE
ARE
SCREWED

emot-f5.gif

Last edited:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I dono why, but that dog made me laugh hard irl.

Can't wait to call Team1040 after our WIN TONIGHT, ya I said it, WIN!

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Win guys!!!!!!!!!!!:handclap:

Or lose in no more then 4 games, all good

HSD19

Feb 19, 2009
Well should be interesting game to see which canucks team shows up.

M A K A V E L I*

Any guesses on PP discrepancies? I'm guessing +3 for SJ.

StringerBell

Only chance we have to win is hiring this guy to give a pregame speech tomorrow

cjcanucks

May 4, 2009
Let's just be done with this and move on. Forget saving face, let ticket holders save money and force the owners to take a good long look at what this team has become.

hackey

Oh Did I Offend You
Aug 18, 2003
That's Too Bad
Visit site
Guaranteed that the Nucks get the first penalty because of what Bieska said

What he said was on good intention regarding Thornton and Couture embellishing,
to deflect pressure off the Nucks

but he's also calling out the refs saying that they're not doing their job,
that they're getting fooled by the Sharks, he pointing a finger at them

This is something that a GM has to step up and do, aka Brian Burke,
and not by a player on the ice

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Let's just be done with this and move on. Forget saving face, let ticket holders save money and force the owners to take a good long look at what this team has become.

It would probably be safer for the city as well. Wouldnt want another riot to break out. Im sure tensions are high enough if the canucks got eliminated in 4.

The canucks can still win the cup ending 16-3..almost threw up a little there. Barring that im hoping for a hardfought loss tomorrow to hopefully shake this team up a little

hungryhungryhippy

Feb 7, 2010
I think you guys are dramatically overreacting. This team was neck and neck with San Jose for most parts of the series before that Schneider softie. Luongo has looked sharp, so who knows what will happen if he can steal a game on the road for us tomorrow night.

I know I sound like a fool, but trust me I'm pretty realistic and cynical in real life. I'm not trying waving the pom poms, I've just never really understood why people talk about historic probability in these situations. All you have to do is focus on winning the next game, the inherent elements of any particular game 4 in a series are the same whether the series is 2-1 or 3-0.

Not expecting anything, but curious to see what happens because momentum can swing pretty quickly. That LA team last year actually turned out to be dominant all post-season -- I don't think San Jose is as good.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Don't force me to watch a loss in game 5, Canucks.

Yes, that means either win the next 4, or lose tomorrow.

TheLastSedin

Sep 18, 2010
Winnipeg, MB
I think you guys are dramatically overreacting. This team was neck and neck with San Jose for most parts of the series before that Schneider softie. Luongo has looked sharp, so who knows what will happen if he can steal a game on the road for us tomorrow night.

I know I sound like a fool, but trust me I'm pretty realistic and cynical in real life. I'm not trying waving the pom poms, I've just never really understood why people talk about historic probability in these situations. All you have to do is focus on winning the next game, the inherent elements of any particular game 4 in a series are the same whether the series is 2-1 or 3-0.

Not expecting anything, but curious to see what happens because momentum can swing pretty quickly. That LA team last year actually turned out to be dominant all post-season -- I don't think San Jose is as good.

Agreed, Just win, we are more than capable of winning when we get a few bounces.

I think you guys are dramatically overreacting.

Canuck fans? No never.;)

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Sharks win 4-1.

I would love for this team to prove me wrong, but at this point I think they just roll over and die. It would be consistent with what we have seen most of the year.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Just win one game and we will be fine. Believe in Bieksa "We believe we can beat this team 4 games in a row".

Last edited:

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
it sucked being in this exact same situation a year ago, it sucks more now

all i want to is get caught up in a good competitive playoff series involving the canucks...screw cup or bust, i'll take the maple leafs baseline of just wanting to see proper playoff hockey in april

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I say I'd like us to lose and just get it over with but that's a bunch of BS. I will be watching and cheering like I always do. I hope we win. Man I want this team to succeed.

I still believe there are a lot of problems with this team that need to be fix but hopefully they will get worked out this off season. For now I just want to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad