GDT: GAME #1-4 - The Wheels on the Bus (ARE FALLING OFF) - Canucks @ Sharks - 7:00 p.m TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Well, seeing as I live with a professional goaltending coach, I would say he does.

Schneider is not small, he's 6'2", Luongo is 6'3". And there's no such thing as a positional goalie style, that's just modern goaltending.

Schneider is actually plays an athletic style similar to Quick with more emphasis on his angles. Unless that's what you mean by positional?

Lol i know what you mean i slept with an accountant once and i magically learned how to do my taxes.

Reactionary goalies like quick before his back surgery, brodeur, thomas, luongo, hasek can find the puck and scramble to make desperate saves. Positional goalies flop into butterfly, freeze, and hope the puck hits them. Schnieds lookslike hes losing sight of the puck lately which is what positional goalies do so they try and take up as much of the net as possible. I swear raycroft in net right now

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
that sounds like something an Oiler fan would say... disappointed in you LB

The way the sharks have played this series is disgraceful.

Only keith is a ***** on the hawks nowadays, even kane is a good guy. Gave lots of props to luongo.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
It's always so obvious whenever Edler's about to do that drop pass in the NZ,because he always starts skating hard to get speed.

Special teams mismatch here is just laughable. We probably have a better chance at 5-on-5. Kassian should be seeing PP time.

TTOMO

Aug 30, 2011
Port Moody, BC
Aside from Keith I have no issues with the Blackhawks.

They're loaded with talent and have great coaching. I hate their goaltending but whatever, they play good hockey.

That's always been my opinion of the Hawks. It wasn't the three playoff series that made me hate them, it was Keith.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Lol i know what you mean i slept with an accountant once and i magically learned how to do my taxes.

Reactionary goalies like quick before his back surgery, brodeur, thomas, luongo, hasek can find the puck and scramble to make desperate saves. Positional goalies flop into butterfly, freeze, and hope the puck hits them. Schnieds lookslike hes losing sight of the puck lately which is what positional goalies do so they try and take up as much of the net as possible. I swear raycroft in net right now

Uhm. No. You're wrong. Hasek and Rask play the same style? No. Quick and Hasek maybe. And Luongo isn't a 'reactionary' goalie, whatever that means. A style doesn't exist because you deem it so.

But have fun with that. I guess you know more than someone who gets paid for their opinion on goaltending.

s2kboi

Jul 10, 2006
haha, this dump and chase game plan is brilliant ! really AV? u can't come up with something better ?

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
This is ridiculous this team is ungrateful and has just given up. Please Gillis do the following.

-Trade for some good draft picks
-Fire AV
-Get some better depth for the bottom 6

John Bender*

Schneider looks horrendous.

The Canucks are back to playing like **** after a nice 1st.

This is the end........

Aug 3, 2010
Vigneault really puts the "special" in the Canuck's special teams.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Schneider looks horrendous.

The Canucks are back to playing like **** after a nice 1st.

This is the end........

Schneider is either super rusty, is still hurt, or has something else we dono about.

he is letting out rebounds which he never seem 2 do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad