GDT: GAME #1-4 - The Wheels on the Bus (ARE FALLING OFF) - Canucks @ Sharks - 7:00 p.m TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Boy

The Spy in Beantown
Mar 24, 2012
Currently Undercover
Live to play another day, that's all I ask for. Momentum is a funny thing. Win tonight and heading back to Vancouver for game 5 and who knows what can happen? It was only 2 seasons ago that this same Sharks core gave up a 3-0 series lead to Detroit.

Can you find detroits GDT for that game?and the 3games after it? That would be sweet haha.

Dado

What's the over-under on how many soft goals will be let in by our Saviour?

Outside99*

I want the team to win but I fear an epic meltdown.

Bieksa's comment on Couture was plain dumb, Luongo's "its Cory's team now", AV looks completely frazzled, Gillis is AWOL, and I've never seen the Sedins be so undisciplined. Ferraro got it right this morning on 1040 - the team is channeling its emotions in the wrong way.

Those who feel the problem is AV and his system are fooling themselves.

Would have been less painful to miss the playoffs. This is going to leave some scars.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I want the team to win but I fear an epic meltdown.

Bieksa's comment on Couture was plain dumb, Luongo's "its Cory's team now", AV looks completely frazzled, Gillis is AWOL, and I've never seen the Sedins be so undisciplined. Ferraro got it right this morning on 1040 - the team is channeling its emotions in the wrong way.

Those who feel the problem is AV and his system are fooling themselves.

Would have been less painful to miss the playoffs. This is going to leave some scars.

AV and his system are part of the problem. There is a reason why he will be fired after this postseason. The team tuned him out last season.

Mofletz

Aug 28, 2006
Karma brawwwwww.
The way the Canucks handled Luongo is coming back to bite them in the but.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Still no word on lineup changes or who's starting?

I'm assuming it's Cory but with this team, who the hell knows.

I think it will and should be Cory. He's better than that Game 3 performance, and also the guy we have hitched our wagon to. I also suspect Tanev will play.

My ideal lineup;

D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Kassian
Higgins - Kesler - Burrows
Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen
Ballard - Lapierre - Roy

Hamhuis - Garrison
Edler - Corrado
Tanev - Bieksa

Schneider

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
I think it will and should be Cory. He's better than that Game 3 performance, and also the guy we have hitched our wagon to. I also suspect Tanev will play.

My ideal lineup;

D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Kassian
Higgins - Kesler - Burrows
Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen
Ballard - Lapierre - Roy

Hamhuis - Garrison
Edler - Corrado
Tanev - Bieksa

Schneider

Probably the worst game I've seen Schneider play, coupled with the worst goal I've seen him let in. Schneider is the starter, if he is really 100%, then he should be playing, I agree.

If Ballard does play on the 4th line, that's pretty humiliating and real indictment on Gillis. Embarrassing.

yoss

May 25, 2011
Come on boys!!!

Just play your hearts out for this one game and **** the rest, the refs the media, the sharks and all that. Play your game, take away their space and attack. Hopefully the goal tending whoever it is Schneids or Lu holds up and whatever happens happens. You've got nothing to lose. Well... other than the series, but most are assuming that is lost already anyways.

And be disciplined about taking penalties. No dumb penalties, please. Don't give the refs any excuses to make a call. Forget about it and just play.

M A K A V E L I*

Just read on Twitter - tonight's refs are Kelly Sutherland and Chris Lee.

Oh...no...

We're toast with those 2 knuckleheads.

I'd like to see the Blues win the cup this year.

ixKpZxjeREPwu.gif

Fat Tony

Fire Benning
Nov 28, 2011
Karma brawwwwww.
The way the Canucks handled Luongo is coming back to bite them in the but.

In what way do you mean? Does he come in and get lit up? Or does he shut the door and steal a win? Either way, it doesn't sound like it would be biting the Canucks in the butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad