Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 - 10/3 8:37 PM - The Bear travels to 'Deep In The Heart of Texas' - NESN, SN360, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I really wanted to be there tomorrow night, but the cost for decent seats comes at a time when it is not financially feasible :oops: I guess that makes me not a superfan, but I needed some yard equipment and didn't want to drive two hours into that hellish traffic mess in Dallas to sit up in the nosebleeds where the players look like ants. Get a better view on NESN with a pause button, reasonably priced food a few feet away and no bathroom line.
We'll be in Glendale for the Saturday game, but we only live 20 minutes away, almost no traffic, and we got the weekend package, so seats are about $20 apiece. Still the nosebleeds though.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
We get it, you hate Ritchie.

The Bruins 2nd line wing issue > 4th line wing issue.

I mean we just because the 2nd line has a RW issue doesn’t mean we can ignore the 4th line because it’s less of a problem. Ritchie didn’t even look like he belonged in the NHL during pre season, so I understand what he’s saying.

Reactions: Estlin and JCRO

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I mean we just because the 2nd line has a RW issue doesn’t mean we can ignore the 4th line because it’s less of a problem. Ritchie didn’t even look like he belonged in the NHL during pre season, so I understand what he’s saying.
Fine, I don't disagree. Swap him with player X.

We can't do the same with the 2nd line wing position, which is why I'm saying its a much bigger issue right now.

Reactions: Tbaybruin

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Fine, I don't disagree. Swap him with player X.

We can't do the same with the 2nd line wing position, which is why I'm saying its a much bigger issue right now.

Yeah the 1st, 3rd & 4th lines are the least of our concerns. 2RW is the big question mark.

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH
I cannot remember another player who has played for the Bruins (a fourth liner at that) that has been crucified so much before they even suited up for a regular season game as much as Brett Ritchie has been. Like Jesus Christ people give the guy a chance. If he still sucks after 10-20 games then that's that but I feel like we should wait to see a decent sample size outside of two preseason games before we can form a rational opinion. I'd be more concerned about the gaping whole on Krejcis right side that has existed since Jarome Iginla left.

As for the game tomorrow night, just no key injuries please. Oh yea and get pucks in deep, points at a premium, statement game blah blah blah. 5-2 B's

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Ah so it's okay when you whine and cry all the time about lack of toughness but I can't do it a little bit about a player? At least my gripe is warranted.
What are you even talking about? I'm just saying that pretty much any time his name is brought up, you're shitting on him. I don't think a guy on the 4th line wing is going to make or break this team, especially when he can easily be swapped out. I think that's far less of an issue than the 2nd line wing, or even third line wing position. What happens if Kuhlman sucks? It's not like they have a guy ready to step in, hell, you can make the argument that Kuhlman shouldn't even be there.

I guess my opinion on the team isn't warranted, I'll make note of it.

Reactions: Strafer

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I'm so excited for Bruins hockey to return! I will go with first goal by Marchand.

Please, no injuries and a nice win to start the season!

Reactions: Ladyfan and BMC

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I cannot remember another player who has played for the Bruins (a fourth liner at that) that has been crucified so much before they even suited up for a regular season game as much as Brett Ritchie has been. Like Jesus Christ people give the guy a chance. If he still sucks after 10-20 games then that's that but I feel like we should wait to see a decent sample size outside of two preseason games before we can form a rational opinion. I'd be more concerned about the gaping whole on Krejcis right side that has existed since Jarome Iginla left.

As for the game tomorrow night, just no key injuries please. Oh yea and get pucks in deep, points at a premium, statement game blah blah blah. 5-2 B's
Agree, wrote this last week, when Richie is pounding out the opposition everyone on here will write we needed this guy in last years playoffs
Come on a lot of us if not all of us wrote they needed more toughness

france62

Jun 15, 2010
Does anyone live near Montreal? If so is SN360 blacked out when there's a hockey game. Not alot of Bruins games are being shown on TVA sport , RDS, and even CBC , don't know what happened this year :(

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I wish the game was tonight as I am working 3-11 so I will have to catch the game when I get home . I’m watching the Leafs - Sens game tonight. Go Sens !

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
Does anyone live near Montreal? If so is SN360 blacked out when there's a hockey game. Not alot of Bruins games are being shown on TVA sport , RDS, and even CBC , don't know what happened this year :(

I live in Gatineau and I'm not sure about SN360, I was tired of the blackouts so I "traveled" to eastern Europe and subscribed to NHL TV at a good price. I also "travel" there each time there's a game. ;)
So no more blackouts. I never miss a game. NHL TV app works flawlessly on my Kodi device.

Bergeron with the 1st goal of the season!

Reactions: france62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad