Galchenyuk wins it with a beauty in OT! 3-2

MrDontGive

Nov 16, 2010
yeah that's a problem, we really needed his physical presence but his decision making and puck skills are lacking.. he's a turnover machine this camp...

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Am I the only one feeling cheated when my man Charles is not singing the national anthems ?

It should be him 100% of the time, and in the playoffs as well!

I don't feel cheated because Prévost-Linton is not the one singing, I feel cheated because they held auditions to find a singer and they came up with a top model who can't sing.

How many more competent singers did they turned down in order to pick just another cute girl? If that's the way you want to go, just hire cheerleaders FFS! Don't try to be coy by hiring a singer just because she's sexy. The musician in me is thoroughly irate. :rant:

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I don't feel cheated because Prévost-Linton is not the one singing, I feel cheated because they held auditions to find a singer and they came up with a top model who can't sing.

How many more competent singers did they turned down in order to pick just another cute girl? If that's the way you want to go, just hire cheerleaders FFS! Don't try to be coy by hiring a singer just because she's sexy. The musician in me is thoroughly irate. :rant:

Is it official that she got the job ? I don't think so.

The first game it was an asian chick I think. She was cute too, could sing pretty well. I think they're just trying some different people and checking to see who is the right person for the job.

Unless I missed something?

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Is it official that she got the job ? I don't think so.

The first game it was an asian chick I think. She was cute too, could sing pretty well. I think they're just trying some different people and checking to see who is the right person for the job.

Unless I missed something?

I didn't see her last night, I only heard. But I saw tuesday's singer and she was cute so I thought that was who everyone was talking about.

I hope you're right and that they'll come up with someone who can actually sing.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Anthems are a waste of time and terrible.. I at least appreciate looking at a beautiful woman while minutes of my life are wasted singing anthems instead of playing the game.

One

Sep 18, 2007
Montreal
Anthems are a waste of time and terrible.. I at least appreciate looking at a beautiful woman while minutes of my life are wasted singing anthems instead of playing the game.

I dont care about her voice or her looks. What I hate is that she made a 1min anthem into a 3 min one...

habscup*

And I appreciate looking at David Deshernais play hockey, we all have our preferences.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad