News Article: Galchenyuk Willing to accept 1 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
I like Galchenyuk but wouldn't mind if was traded for the right offer...but I am not sure I love Drouin either. Never had the hockey crush many others do and I watched him quite a bit in junior. He held his team hostage with contract negotiations just like Subban did and the guy is just not strong enough to be a superstar that he was made out to be. I would do Chucky for him straight up but no way do I add the 1st.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Same here. But I thought that Tampa is having cap issues. Why would they want AG in return and not try to negotiate a contract with Drouin?

I think they'll still end up dealing Johnson or Palat, probably the former, to clear up the cap space or bring in another defenseman.

They'll have to dump someone like Garrison and/or LTIR Callahan eventually. I doubt Callahan lasts much longer.

Drouin is a better player than Galchenyuk is

He is. Absolutely.

I wouldn't hate it at all despite the need for a center.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I think they'll still end up dealing Johnson or Palat, probably the former, to clear up the cap space or bring in another defenseman.

They'll have to dump someone like Garrison and/or LTIR Callahan eventually. I doubt Callahan lasts much longer.

He is. Absolutely.

I wouldn't hate it at all despite the need for a center.

Get Drouin and sign a UFA centre or try and trade for one some other way. Either way if you can get Drouin you do. I really feel he can be a superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese