Player Discussion Galchenyuk Appreciation Thread

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Never "loved" him and I'm still not convinced he's a proper center. So in the grand scheme of things, fine, whatever.

I'm more mad they didn't get a center back for him

Last edited:
Reactions: DubDub

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I think they rushed Galchenyuk, why he couldn't play center. He missed his draft year to ACL surgery. Then at 18 he was in NHL playing wing. At 20 he was suppose to play center in NHL? He never had the experience playing center. Takes time to try and do it way they did. To be a good NHL center you learn by repetitions at lower level. Once you get good at that you move up to a faster level. He never had the base under him

BeastMode420

Jan 30, 2018
I think they rushed Galchenyuk, why he couldn't play center. He missed his draft year to ACL surgery. Then at 18 he was in NHL playing wing. At 20 he was suppose to play center in NHL? He never had the experience playing center. Takes time to try and do it way they did. To be a good NHL center you learn by repetitions at lower level. Once you get good at that you move up to a faster level. He never had the base under him

Playing C doesn't take times, It takes effort at all times.

Last edited:

DubDub

Jul 11, 2017
I'm glad he is moved on to another team. He gets a fresh start and hopefully a team that treats him well. Very talented young hockey player. Work ethic was not the greatest, but they bounced him around the line up I would not be suprised if this had something to do with it.
Really wish did get another center back as well (ror) + a 2nd probably would have done it. Wish you luck chucky! Hope you score 40

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad