Gagarin Cup 2015 • Final • SKA St. Petersburg bs. Ak Bars Kazan

Status
Not open for further replies.

russianhockey

Apr 22, 2007
www.russianhockey.de
Game 1: 11.4 Ak Bars - SKA 16:00 CET
Sport 1 or 2 Czechia (HD) • Sport 2 Hungary (HD) • Viasat Hockey Finland • Viasat Sport Baltic

Game 2: 13.4 Ak Bars - SKA 18:30 CET
Sport 1 or 2 Czechia (HD) • Sport 2 Hungary (HD) • Viasat Hockey Finland • Viasat Sport Baltic

Game 3: 15.4 SKA - Ak Bars 18:30 CET
Sport 1 or 2 Czechia (HD) • Sport 2 Hungary (HD) • Viasat Hockey Finland • Viasat Sport Balticic

Game 4: 17.4 SKA - Ak Bars 18:30 CET

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
This is SKA's round. They've waited for this a long time now and I don't think anything will stop them!

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Kazans goaltending and defense is superior. If there is any team able to shut down SKAs offense its Kazan. SKAs defense on the other hand, is pretty inconsistent.

LIOVA

May 14, 2013
Sochi
I think Ak Bars will take the cup, a lot of experience in the games in the finals and SKA may falter! But it's hockey and different goals can fly into the net, but I still think the discipline Ak Bars give little chance for the SKA and win the series 4-2 (normal refereeing)

loppa*

It's nice that I'm not the loner voting for AK Bars. I decided it's better than to vote I don't know like I did the last two times.

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
^^^ Pretty much. Almost a foregone conclusion.... and that aint good. :(

Arlus

Apr 3, 2014
Europe
While I would like to see a winner that never won the Gagarin Cup, and despite all the odds which are making SKA the fav, I'm going with AK Bars as the winners. 4-2!

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Great rally late for Ak Bars, should get them going for the next game.

Unfortunately, Svitov's injury makes their chances much worse.

Dadonov's goal:

russianhockey

Apr 22, 2007
www.russianhockey.de
Game 2: 13.4 Ak Bars - SKA 18:30 CET
Sport 2 Czechia (HD) • Sport 2 Hungary (HD) • Viasat Hockey Finland • Viasat Sport Baltic

Game 3: 15.4 SKA - Ak Bars 18:30 CET
Sport 1 Czechia (HD) • Sport 2 Hungary (HD) • Viasat Hockey Finland • Viasat Sport Baltic

Game 4: 17.4 SKA - Ak Bars 18:30 CET
Sport 2 Czechia (HD) • Sport 2 Hungary (HD) • Viasat Hockey Finland • Viasat Sport Baltic

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
I heard that even Norwegian TV is broadcasting the Gagarin Cup final. It makes me wonder why didn't Viasat Hockey Sweden or the Swedish public service SVT, which has made a lot of reports about the KHL this season, pick it up? Viasat shows nothing but NHL at the moment now that HockeyAllsvenskan is done for the season.

Maybe next year.. :handclap:

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
It kinda looks ordinary when there is a logo "Gagarin Cup playoffs" during broadcast when they show replays... Couldn't they change it to Finals or something like that, I'm sure it is not a big problem and it would look much more professional...

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
It kinda looks ordinary when there is a logo "Gagarin Cup playoffs" during broadcast when they show replays... Couldn't they change it to Finals or something like that, I'm sure it is not a big problem and it would look much more professional...

Say it to KHL, i wouldn't be surprised they actually did something about it.

Dagh

Dec 10, 2007
Great rally late for Ak Bars, should get them going for the next game.

Unfortunately, Svitov's injury makes their chances much worse.

Dadonov's goal:

That is amazing. :laugh: It had me going "oh yeah, this is going to be an epic toe-drag" until moments after it wasn't that at all. Great deke :handclap:

Hockeyfan31*

Can't wait for the next game. I know that I am probably minority but I want SKA to win Gagarin. Mostly because I always want new champion, someone who hasnt won before.

Also if you ignore all the hate because of the ''moneybags'' tag they really are team to look up to. I mean they have great arena, great players, great attendance, they work on marketing their team, they work on improving image of the team (like improving logo, jerseys etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad