Gagarin Cup 2014 • Conference Semi-Finals • Lev Praha vs Donbass Donetsk

GX

Dec 28, 2011
I'll be there tomorrow! I'm rather excited, and I suspect I'll have to cheer for Lev! :D

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
edit - Vrana 4-0 Lev is dominating.

Frankly, Lev was not dominating at all and seems like they used up all the luck today. 5 goals on 18 shots - that doesn't happen very often and chances are it won't happen again in these series.

Babula

May 31, 2012
Frankly, Lev was not dominating at all and seems like they used up all the luck today. 5 goals on 18 shots - that doesn't happen very often and chances are it won't happen again in these series.

ok whatever we call it. but I still think Lev will win in five in these.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Surprise surprise, there was no goal there, officially now. Absolutely can't understand how stuff like that happens, I mean the situation was perfectly clear, not some phantom goalie interference call or kicking motion. And in the playoff game, none the less.

When Kings lost to Detroit this year I thought that was the worst blown call I have ever seen. But this has to be worse. From the post and out, how in the world do you make a mistake there after any number of reviews needed? When referee made a no-goal call and there has to be conclusive evidence to overrule it..

Babula

May 31, 2012
Lev's changes :
Ullstrom, Kapanen, Ridderwall - out
Klepis, Kubalik, Pacovsky - in

alce*

This par is so much under the level of SKA-LOKO one. Final round in West conference could be the least interesting round of all playoff. This reseeding rule is clearly don't work well.

jtnb

Mar 12, 2014
....balls, this confrontation sets a new record to the league, it is full of emotions, just a great hockey.;)

Babula

May 31, 2012
Anyway It's a bit late now to confirm where tomorrow match will take place. Strange decision by KHL.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Strange, but also just unprofessional and a huge logistical pain in the ass. Tickets had already been sold for the game in Bratislava, seven of the Lev players didn't even have their passports with them because they don't need them within schengen..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad