Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
RoR completely disappeared in the Nashville-Vancouver series. Showed up for Game 1 and then nothing until they got eliminated

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Only see this happening if we make it to round 3
I think as long as the Leafs aren't swept in the second round, and i don't see any chance of that happening, his job will be safe. Coming back to win the first round in the way that they will, with star players out of the lineup, is a pretty solid piece of coaching on his part, even if he did wait one game too long to make the goaltending change.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I think as long as the Leafs aren't swept in the second round, and i don't see any chance of that happening, his job will be safe. Coming back to win the first round in the way that they will, with star players out of the lineup, is a pretty solid piece of coaching on his part, even if he did wait one game too long to make the goaltending change.
I still think it has to be ECF or gone.

Possibly if the series goes 7 and that game is close he stays.

Sometimes you jjust need a different voice.

Reactions: Forgotusername

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Sounds like the Florida series last year. Only 2 shots on goal in the final 3 games. Complete non-factor.
It's odd how some players are just put on pedestals with fans.

He was a huge factor in the Blues cup run no doubt, but he has never carried a team.

He never got Buffalo to the playoffs, he was on good Av's teams that under acieived and never made the playoffs.

Out of his lengthy career he has only been out of the first round 4 times and missed the playoffs well more than half.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I wonder what the ratings are like, overall this first round has been one of the worst in recent memory
ESPN said this year's ratings net up by 14% compared to last year.

Game 7 tomorrow will be huge because it will be an ABC exclusive, the viewers in the New England region can't watch it on NESN locally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad